Gigs is Not promotable (Unqualified) :(

artsoldiers

Question

18 answers to this question

5 hours ago, artsoldiers said:

Hi Friends,

All my clients are happy with my service, and everything is fine but suddenly I got a message that Your gigs are not promotable (unqualified). 
Can anyone suggest how to cope with this situation?

Hi too

You might have been given negative private feedback from your buyers that resulted in unqualifying for promoted gigs!

Deliver quality work even though you have received good ratings or feedback. 

• Like 33
  • Sad 2
  • Up 3

Despite having a consistent ranking of 4.7, no negative feedback, no cancellations, and a high number of repeat orders, my gigs have been disqualified.

I am writing to respectfully express my concerns about the lack of transparency on Fiverr regarding the internal ranking system and its impact on sellers. Despite my inquiries, I have been informed that this information cannot be shared with those it affects (us sellers.

I understand that Fiverr may have concerns about the potential misuse of this information, but as a seller, it would be incredibly helpful to have more information about how to maintain a high-performing gig and avoid disqualification. This would allow us to better understand our performance and make necessary adjustments to improve.

I kindly request that Fiverr consider providing more clear guidelines and information about what qualifies a gig to be promoted and how to maintain this status. This would provide sellers with a fair and equal opportunity to succeed, and I am confident that it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

• Like 27
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 3
  • Thanks 2

See my own thread - I suspect that they are pushing out some kind of changing-roulette system—meaning if there are too many promotable Gigs some have to pause for a time period while others can be promoted. Also possible that they are taking into account the amount of impressions coming from outside - others perhaps are doing Google Ads on their Gigs, who knows. 

• Like 32
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3

On 1/20/2023 at 8:25 AM, artsoldiers said:

Yes, I think you are right, it can be a valid reason. 

Then why don't they say this instead this is what I got on my ticket:

These criteria are based on internal performance metrics and cannot be disclosed.

• Like 19
  • Congrats! 2

I am also confused, I've been promoting my gigs since it became available. There were never any issues.

All my stats are maxed out, 5.0 gig rating, and meet every metric possible as a level 2 seller.

I have not made any modifications to my gigs recently, apart from changing some tags.

No recently cancelled gigs, no unhappy customers.

Yet, all of a sudden, all my gigs became Not promotable (Unqualified). 

Customer service is unable, or unwilling to tell me what metric I do not meet, and refers me to canned "How to write a gig" articles.

I would appreciate any meaningful responses. If my gigs were great for 12 years, not sure what changed from Fiverr's end. If there are new requirements, it would be helpful to communicate the change, so I can play by the rules.

It's been like this for about 2 weeks now. 

Edited by fogi
Additional info
  • Like 13
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, fogi said:

I am also confused, I've been promoting my gigs since it became available. There were never any issues.

All my stats are maxed out, 5.0 gig rating, and meet every metric possible as a level 2 seller.

I have not made any modifications to my gigs recently, apart from changing some tags.

No recently cancelled gigs, no unhappy customers.

Yet, all of a sudden, all my gigs became Not promotable (Unqualified). 

Customer service is unable, or unwilling to tell me what metric I do not meet, and refers me to canned "How to write a gig" articles.

I would appreciate any meaningful responses. If my gigs were great for 12 years, not sure what changed from Fiverr's end. If there are new requirements, it would be helpful to communicate the change, so I can play by the rules.

It's been like this for about 2 weeks now. 

there is 2 reviews one you can see another hidden reviews only fiverr system can read it.

• Like 13

I've been experiencing the same. Gigs are fresh and awesome with stellar reviews. But after reading this all I can think about is that yeah fiverr really is just making people take breaks and in the mean time the best course of action is to hit old customers back up for more work . 

• Like 8

It has been 2 months since my gig is not promoting and impressions and clicks are decreasing. Not I am trying to update my gig with tags and keywords to find out which can work for ranking.

CS also not answering why it happen.

• Like 8

On 1/19/2023 at 11:29 AM, artsoldiers said:

Hi Friends,

All my clients are happy with my service, and everything is fine but suddenly I got a message that Your gigs are not promotable (unqualified). 
Can anyone suggest how to cope with this situation?

Hi @artsoldiers, Just keep providing quality work and this should happen very soon.

• Like 8