Support Me, Fiverr Ban My Account Accidently !! How do i solve this, Customer Support Does not Help!

julianjaxon45

This is the story of what happened , need huge support from the community to fix my account and get t back, today for me, but next it might be you !!!

1) I did an order with a customer and she was happy with the order, ! 
2) She left me a review This " Great Communication..etc " 

3) She Accidently Put 1 Start Only , then it shows 1 star rating on my account. it was a mistake, while she touch the starts , when she was  leaving starts 

>>> Rating and Review comment was not matched, <<<<<

4) Customer confirmed that  she put that review accidently . 

5) I asked from fiverr support , what i do now,  and they told me ,  that feedback change request must come from customer side, 

6) so i asked from buyer about that, because it was an accident

7) Next day, my account was suspended

8 ) I need get my account back, because of i didnt mean to do any violations!!!! It was an accidental things that happens from buyers side, 
9) is there any person that i can contact ? this is a mistake 

Screenshot_6.jpg

Screenshot_7.jpg

Screenshot_8.jpg

• Like 6
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, julianjaxon45 said:

need huge support from the community to fix my account and get t back

What do you expect us to do? We have no control, or influence, over the status of your account.

so i asked from buyer about that, because it was an accident

8 ) I need get my account back, because of i didnt mean to do any violations!!!! It was an accidental things that happens from buyers side,

You DID violate Fiverr's rules. You asked the buyer to pursue actions to give you a better review. You can't do that.

is there any person that i can contact ? this is a mistake

Fiverr did not make any mistakes. They were clear about the issue, and yet, you still chose to ask the buyer to try and change their review, so that you would end up with a better buyer rating. You can't do that.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, julianjaxon45 said:

No the Buyer Did the mistake, kindly please check the screenshots attached

No. YOU made the mistake. You broke Fiverr's rules by trying to manipulate the buyer into taking action to give you a better review. You cannot ask buyers to change their order reviews. You have a 1-star review. That is the review they gave you. Fiverr does not change reviews based upon preference.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

If you want to try and get the account back if the buyer told you the review was a mistake before you asked them about it then you could screenshot that and add it as an attachment to the support ticket (or email that you could send to support@fiverr.com) and explain that to Fiverr (that they said it was a mistake without being asked about it).

If you did ask them about it before they said it was a mistake then that would make it harder since Fiverr might see that as pressuring the buyer to change it. But you could still screenshot the buyer conversation and also show and explain to support that the review was a good one even though the rating was 1 so it was obvious that they were happy the with delivery and made a mistake with rating it (phrasing it in the best way).

But in future (like has been said) don't ask buyers to change the review. It's a lot safer not to mention reviews to buyers at all (in case Fiverr thinks you are trying to influence the reviews. And definitely don't ask for good reviews).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, julianjaxon45 said:

This is the story of what happened , need huge support from the community to fix my account and get t back, today for me, but next it might be you !!!

1) I did an order with a customer and she was happy with the order, ! 
2) She left me a review This " Great Communication..etc " 

3) She Accidently Put 1 Start Only , then it shows 1 star rating on my account. it was a mistake, while she touch the starts , when she was  leaving starts 

>>> Rating and Review comment was not matched, <<<<<

4) Customer confirmed that  she put that review accidently . 

5) I asked from fiverr support , what i do now,  and they told me ,  that feedback change request must come from customer side, 

6) so i asked from buyer about that, because it was an accident

9) is there any person that i can contact ? this is a mistake 

Well you have violated TOS by mentioning/requesting buyer to contact Customer Support to change the review. When your buyer gave you a 1 star review, then you should have moved on that time.. It happens! Sometimes it is better to take risk (less rating as it can be improved with more orders) than losing your account (by violating the rules).. 

It happened with me too that buyer gave me 1 star 2 months ago as he took me for someone else (other seller) but I did not do anything. In response, I clearly mentioned in the feedback that he has taken me for some other seller and then I moved on! Buyer said the same thing via Inbox that I am sorry for that. I said it's okay as I knew the rules very well so had to be precautious!

P.S. We cannot help you in this regard! You did wrong! So only you can sort it out by contacting Customer Support!

• Like 6

I believe you are right to make an appeal. Your case sounds genuine and Fiverr should help you out.

Clearly this looks like a mistake from the buyer. This happens sometimes and you can open a resolution with Fiverr saying that you believe the buyer has given wrong reviews by mistake.

Fiverr usually intervenes and try to fix it. If they have suspended your account then it should probably for some other reason.

• Like 5