My account beign reviewed to fiverr team and it's currently disabled

mahfuz07

Question

hi there,

i'm a level two seller on fiverr. i was joined at 2018. i already completed lot of jobs. i'm working with multiple category such as android app development, web design & development, logo design, digital marketing, KDP book cover design, 3D modeling, 2D animation, structural building design and etc. yesterday i got an email from fiverr, please check below -

Hi mahfuz07,

This message is to let you know that our system disabled your Fiverr account for violations of our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be undone.

Thanks,
The Fiverr team

please help me, how i can get back my account and what happend!! hope, i was never violate fiverr terms and services. and please let me know how long they will take to re-active or disable my account?

thank you.

• Like 7
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 2

19 answers to this question

Fiverr's Terms of Service

Last Update: January 2023

Notice that there is update earlier this month, so maybe what you have done before is not violate the terms, but after update, you consider violate it.

there so many change on fiverr lately these day, so it will be better if you always read the news and update

• Like 7
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, mahfuz07 said:

how i can get back my account

What did Fiverr tell you? Perhaps you should re-read their message.

what happend!!

Again, what did Fiverr tell you?

I'll refresh your memory:

"....our system disabled your Fiverr account for violations of our Terms of Service."

i was never violate fiverr terms and services.

Clearly, you did.

please let me know how long they will take to re-active or disable my account?

It will take as long as it takes.

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, mahfuz07 said:

actually i don't break their rules.

Fiverr clearly thinks that you did. And they usually have evidence as well. They don't disable accounts for the fun of it.

20 minutes ago, mahfuz07 said:

i don't found any activities that is the reason for the violation.

But Fiverr did. 

can i get back my account? or they will permanently disable?

Your account is being reviewed. You will have to wait and see what they decide.

• Like 11

hello @jonbaas,

fiverr support telling they can't restore my account. this is the final decision. but i only have one account. but i logged it from my android device, and from my computer. i'm using "grameenphone (skitto) and banglalink" sim internet for mobile data and wifi. it's my 4G router. i don't logged it to another decive that already had a fiverr account. i'm 100% sure it's a wrong that they are telling. maybe their system has bug or issue. i'm very unhappy to fiverr that they are planished sellers without any violations. is there any way to get backy account? please beleive me, i only have this account. i don't have more than one account. please check below conversation of customer support team.

is there any chance to get back my account? please help me to re-active my account if you know how i have to provide that i only have one account and never violate fiverr terms of service.

Screenshot_20230122-230335_Chrome.jpg

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

11 minutes ago, mahfuz07 said:

fiverr support telling they can't restore my account. this is the final decision.

Well, there you go..... a final decision.

12 minutes ago, mahfuz07 said:

i'm 100% sure it's a wrong that they are telling.

Fiverr clearly sees an issue that you are overlooking. Fiverr does not disable accounts for TOS violations, without just cause.

14 minutes ago, mahfuz07 said:

i'm very unhappy to fiverr that they are planished sellers without any violations.

They disabled your account for TOS violations, and they reminded you, in follow-up messages, that your account will not be restored. You clearly violated the TOS, and they confirmed it, personally.

17 minutes ago, mahfuz07 said:

is there any way to get backy account?

No, not in your case, because Fiverr has said no -- personally -- mutiple times. 

18 minutes ago, mahfuz07 said:

please beleive me, i only have this account. i don't have more than one account. please check below conversation of customer support team.

What, exactly, do you expect me/us, here on the forum, to do about this issue? We have no power over the status of your account. And Fiverr has clearly told you, "no", multiple times.

is there any chance to get back my account?

What did I already say about this? Please reread my comments above.

21 minutes ago, mahfuz07 said:

please help me to re-active my account

We have no power, whatsoever, to do this. None. Nada. We cannot help you regain your disabled account.

• Like 8

12 hours ago, catwriter said:

Perhaps they thought you had more than one account when you were trying to help your friend who broke the rules?

no... he is not with me in same location. he is from dhaka, bangladesh. and i'm from dinajpur, bangladesh. he using his account from his location with his own device not mine. so i never meet with him or never logged my account to his device. he is from different location. i don't do this type of activity that's are break tos. hope you are understand. 

thank you

• Like 7

14 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Well, there you go..... a final decision.

Fiverr clearly sees an issue that you are overlooking. Fiverr does not disable accounts for TOS violations, without just cause.

They disabled your account for TOS violations, and they reminded you, in follow-up messages, that your account will not be restored. You clearly violated the TOS, and they confirmed it, personally.

No, not in your case, because Fiverr has said no -- personally -- mutiple times. 

What, exactly, do you expect me/us, here on the forum, to do about this issue? We have no power over the status of your account. And Fiverr has clearly told you, "no", multiple times.

What did I already say about this? Please reread my comments above.

We have no power, whatsoever, to do this. None. Nada. We cannot help you regain your disabled account.

thank you for your reply. i already reply them again. please see the attachment first.

now they reaching out with the proper department to help me. i'm very confused, you can check the attachment to understand the conversation both of us. Screenshot_20230123-134813_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4163483133ef720173aa10d7839dd9eb.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, mahfuz07 said:

i don't do this type of activity that's are break tos. hope you are understand. 

You say that you don't do anything that would violate Fiverr's Terms of Service. However, that other topic you created shows that you don't really know (or are unable to understand) the terms.

Anyway, as @jonbaaspointed out, there's nothing anyone on the forum can do for your account. We can neither disable or reactivate your account. And it doesn't really matter what any of us here believe, because what happens to your account is not our decision.

• Like 8

hello everyone,

fiverr just disabled my account without any violation. i told them to show me proof that i have more than one account. but they unable to proof it and now they are saying to wait 90days. they already sent my issue to proper department. i'm really confused that fiverr replied i have more than one account. maybe now they will reply me another issue. but i don't break any tos of fiverr 100%.... i don't know what are going to be happen. i just waiting....

anyway, i know there is no power to destroy or restore any account from this forum member. i just remembering all of them that fiverr doing wrong with many account whose are not violated such as me. but not at all.

please pray for me all.

thank you.

• Like 5

fiverr team decide i have more than one account. but i don't have more than one account. they are unable to prof that i have multiple account. they are always telling i have to wait 90days.. i don't understanding what they will do...! please anyone help me to understand what should i have to do to get back my account? really i don't do such as this activity. is that can be fiverr system fault? please help.

thank you.

my account on review!! – Fiverr Help Center - fiverr.zendesk.com.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jonbaas said:

What did Fiverr tell you? Perhaps you should re-read their message.

Again, what did Fiverr tell you?

I'll refresh your memory:

"....our system disabled your Fiverr account for violations of our Terms of Service."

Clearly, you did.

It will take as long as it takes.

i think it's a mistake from fiverr system. actually i don't break their rules. i'm currently thinking what i do that's why fiverr take my account for review! i don't found any activities that is the reason for the violation.

can i get back my account? or they will permanently disable?

• Like 10

9 hours ago, intermezzo9 said:

Fiverr's Terms of Service

Last Update: January 2023

Notice that there is update earlier this month, so maybe what you have done before is not violate the terms, but after update, you consider violate it.

there so many change on fiverr lately these day, so it will be better if you always read the news and update

so now what i can do? how i can get back my account? is there any chance to get back my account? or they will permanently disable my account?

• Like 8
  • Up 2

10 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Fiverr clearly thinks that you did. And they usually have evidence as well. They don't disable accounts for the fun of it.

But Fiverr did. 

Your account is being reviewed. You will have to wait and see what they decide.

do you know how much time they will take for review? 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2