My level two account disable without any reason

shopifyexperts8

Question

all was fine no any fake reviews using only single account all was clear with clients no outside dealing all was fine i don't know why fiverr bans my account 

it was level two account with over 100 reviews and 125 orders completed
here is mail i got
Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your account.
Your account is currently disabled and under review by our trust and safety team for violations of our Terms of Service and our Community Standards.

During this period, if you have any active orders, you can complete them.
If you have any available funds, you can still access them and withdraw.

This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be undone by Customer Support.

For any other issues, please visit our Help Center

All the best,

What i do?

• Like 6
  • Sad 9

15 answers to this question

2 hours ago, hassam_islam said:

you need to know that when you deliver order after few days fiverr send a notification to the buyer and get review privately about the project so may be some of your buyer give negative feedback

It was a matter of course.
Then anyone who becomes a buyer and hires a big seller will destroy his id by giving negative feedback. 😇

• Like 8
  • Up 1

• Hi Hafeez,

I hope you are well, Mila here.

I completely understand how important it is for you to know the status of your account, so I will gladly explain.

I have reviewed it and found that it is currently restricted and under review. This happens if a user takes actions that are not allowed on Fiverr. In your case, it appears that you have been using more than one account on Fiverr, which goes against our guidelines. On Fiverr, we allow for only one personal account to buy or sell services. That way, we keep the marketplace fair and avoid misuse and violations of our policies.

I understand this might not be the best news, but on a positive note, although you cannot use Inbox messages for communication, you still have access to your active orders. You can communicate with your buyers through the active order pages and if you have any available or pending clearance funds, you can access them and make withdrawals.

You will be notified once our team reaches a decision, which can take about 90 days.

We also have an article that goes into further detail about everything related to disabled accounts and more: Why accounts are disabled.

I hope this information helps! If you have any further questions, let me know and I will gladly assist you.
    Kindest regards

I've noticed that you had other open tickets about this issue. I combined all the tickets into this one so we can continue our conversation here.

If there are any questions I haven’t addressed yet, please let me know
  • Like 6

On 1/17/2023 at 11:53 AM, shopifyexperts8 said:

all was fine no any fake reviews using only single account

Well, according to Fiverr's reply, it doesn't seem to be the case 👇

1 hour ago, shopifyexperts8 said:

This happens if a user takes actions that are not allowed on Fiverr. In your case, it appears that you have been using more than one account on Fiverr, which goes against our guidelines.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

So, @shopifyexperts8 is a Fiverr CS agent? I do not see a gig for him on the main Fiverr platform. So, maybe we are wrong when we tell Forum users CS is not here. 🤔

Vickie, @shopifyexperts8 said he was banned "for no reason" and stated "...using only single account...". Nonetheless, that doesn't seem to be true.

He posted the reply CS sent him. Only that, instead of a screenshot, he made a copy-past of the text. CS is telling him that he has been caught red-handed 👇:

1 hour ago, shopifyexperts8 said:

Hi Hafeez,

I hope you are well, Mila here.

I completely understand how important it is for you to know the status of your account, so I will gladly explain.

I have reviewed it and found that it is currently restricted and under review. This happens if a user takes actions that are not allowed on Fiverr. In your case, it appears that you have been using more than one account on Fiverr, which goes against our guidelines. On Fiverr, we allow for only one personal account to buy or sell services. That way, we keep the marketplace fair and avoid misuse and violations of our policies.

• Like 5
  • Up 4

On 1/17/2023 at 3:53 PM, shopifyexperts8 said:

all was fine no any fake reviews using only single account all was clear with clients no outside dealing all was fine i don't know why fiverr bans my account

If you were only using 1 account but Fiverr's system thinks you had multiple accounts, was anyone else also working on Fiverr using the same connection (same router) or same device(s)? If so, that might be a reason why Fiverr thinks you had multiple accounts.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7