More than 90 days delivery with gig milestones

ayoubbkm

Question

Hello, I just created my first professional anime movie gig , which obviously takes more than 90 days to complete.

I created 4 milestones each with 30 days delivery so it's more than 90 days although in the delivery time I am limited to 90 days.

How does this work? Do I have to deliver even if the milestones put together are 120days?

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, ayoubbkm said:

How does this work?

Hi @ayoubbkm - I'm not sure where you are seeing the 120 days, but as long as you set up each milestone for 30 days (you can have up to 6 milestones with 30 day deliveries), you should be fine. Once each milestone order starts, you can even extend the delivery from the order page if you need more time. I've had projects last longer than 5 months before, so there shouldn't be an issue asking for more time as long as you and the buyer are in agreement.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @ayoubbkm - I'm not sure where you are seeing the 120 days, but as long as you set up each milestone for 30 days (you can have up to 6 milestones with 30 day deliveries), you should be fine. Once each milestone order starts, you can even extend the delivery from the order page if you need more time. I've had projects last longer than 5 months before, so there shouldn't be an issue asking for more time as long as you and the buyer are in agreement.

Thanks. This answers my question1;

• Like 4