SUPPORT REQUEST FOR HANDLING DISAPPROVED ADSENSE ACCOUNT WITH A SCAM CLIENT AND NEGATIVE REVIEWS

The client, based in India, ordered my services under three fake accounts, 'kuldeeprajwada5', 'singhsurener1', and 'anishjuneja151'. (He contacted me Via another account called 'prernapall', and Fiverr banned his account for a few reasons (I don't know why). Later he contacted me from an account called "sheetalmitter" after a long time).' The client asked me to get Google AdSense approval for his website for just $20, and I accepted the offer as I had no other choice due to my financial issues. However, the client's website has been disapproved multiple times, and the client believes it is an error on my end. (The issue is called policy violation; this client has a high probability of getting a violation when comparing his history with Fiverr and Paypal.)

I have written 35 articles for the client, and he has changed the theme and settings of the website even without consulting me and applying for Google Adsense (Later, he says, as it is an error of mine). I am still determining how to guarantee AdSense approval as he isn't asking what I say and doing what I say, don't.

You can see my recent Fiverr works if you think I am not good at Google Adsense.

https://medicalhealthworld.com/
https://www.datingessential.com/
http://noemptyhands.com/
https://beyonderr.com/

https://feedsone.com/

All Of those sites got Google Adsense Approval (Full Adsense Orders).

Today, the client requested to stop working on the current site and create a new one for him with fresh articles for free. I am also hesitant to work on a new site for him without proper compensation.

He also gave me bad reviews from his three accounts (I Accepted only 1 out of 3. Rest 2 will be public within ten days as per Fiverr)

Furthermore, the negative reviews on my gig have significantly impacted my business, and I request that you take steps to have them removed.

Ater I Inform It To Support Center Of Fiverr, They sad as the client hadn't violated any rule on fiverr.

Here is my reply for that

Thank You. But I Have proof as he violated the complete Fiverr Rules

The buyer has three fake accounts. He ordered 3 fake accounts to do all his additional work by M (Because, If I Say Unable, He will leave me 3 bad reviews and over my account)

If I Explain This Case From First, The Client said that he needs google AdSense approval for his site (He contacted me from the "prernapall" Account. But he didn't order. On the next morning, he ordered from his three fake accounts called 'kuldeeprajwada5', 'singhsurener1', and 'anishjuneja151' each 10$, 5$, 5$ respectively. In My offer, I didn't include delivery after Adsense approval. And once I completed the work, The Client told me as he will accept the delivery only after Adsense approval. It is out of my offer. I'm charging more for delivery after approval. I Hadn't any choice as the Client could give me three negative reviews (Then I Said okay. It is out of Fiverr guidelines also). By the way, his website got disapproved 1 time. I fixed it; later, the Client changed the theme and important settings, Which I have done on the site. So, he reapplied. I said don't. He didn't ask and say as he had got AdSense approval for his website using his method. Later he prohibited me from using my theme, ... . He did reapply, and the website was Disapproved (He did it about three times and got the same result). Also, he changed the WordPress password also. After a long time, the Client contacted me; he said I needed to work on his new site as a fee for this. But, How can I write another 35 articles for his new site? The main disapproval reason was policy violation. Adsense doesn't allow multiple accounts (It is one of the errors which occurs policy violation). I think this Client is violating most of their rules. Once I said it to the Client, He did leave three 1-star reviews from his three fake accounts. He asked me to work on his previous site today also. (Even after leaving three negative reviews, he is asking me to work mean, my work is quality, and the Client is a scam)

Here are the Fiverr Guideline Violations Done by the Client

• Having 5 Fake accounts
  • Ordering from many fake accounts (1 Service, three orders (20$ service was purchased by three orders worth 10$, 5$ and 5)
  • Asking For Delivery After Adsense Approval, Wihch Wasn't In The Offer (I'm Charging More for delivery After Google Adsense Approval)
  • Asking To Rework On A New Site Without Paying (Which Means I Should Work 2X)
  • The Disapproval Issues Are From The Clients side, and once I Said it, He left me three bad reviews.
  • So, The Client (Can't Say an exact name as he has many Fiverr accounts) Has violated most of the Fiverr policies.

If My proofs are insufficient to remove the published review, try to do something for the two reviews, which will be public within ten days.

Thank You, Fiverr Team!
TharinduLaksha

Now, The Customer support gave me this reply

"Hello there, Tharindu,

I understand how you feel in this case, as I know feedback is vital for your account. 

I've reviewed this for you, and I see that the feedback represents the buyer's honest opinion about their experience. The feedback is one of the critical factors that make Fiverr a safe and trustworthy platform and if it doesn’t include violations of our Terms of Service we don’t remove it. 

A seller may remind a buyer to leave feedback but cannot solicit a positive review, nor can the seller ask the buyer to change a review once added. 

I understand you are not happy with our decision, however, not all feedback you receive from buyers will be positive and it’s always an opportunity to learn and improve. 

Also, some buyers may find that sellers with mixed but honest reviews are more reliable, especially if you add a public comment to every feedback you receive. 

We hope you will continue to produce excellent work and amazing experiences for your buyers.

I hope this helped clarify our guidelines regarding removing the feedback. If you need anything else, please reach out.

Take care,"

Here Is My Reply

Hi. The reviews got public. But It didn't take ten days. By Thew way, Why Don't You Take Actions For Having Multiple Accounts On Fiverr? (Is It Legal To Have multiple accounts)

Thank You.

Can Cummunity masters please help me with this issue 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Honestly, I don't see how anyone can help you with this. You have accepted to work for someone you know was breaking the rules (multiple times) instead of cancelling and blocking that person and all of his accounts. Of course he was going to be a problem client.

And didn't you say that your family forbid you to work on Fiverr?

• Like 3
  • Up 4

4 hours ago, catwriter said:

Honestly, I don't see how anyone can help you with this. You have accepted to work for someone you know was breaking the rules (multiple times) instead of cancelling and blocking that person and all of his accounts. Of course he was going to be a problem client.

And didn't you say that your family forbid you to work on Fiverr?

Yeah. You Are Right. But The Disapproval Issue Was On The Client Side. He Said Me To Work On His New Site Wihch Is Out Of The Deal.

My Family member Gave me 4 hours per a day with high Limitations. I delivered it clients orders before I Get limit, He repleyed after several Days

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tharinduslaksha said:

But The Disapproval Issue Was On The Client Side. He Said Me To Work On His New Site Wihch Is Out Of The Deal.

My point still stands. You have accepted to work with someone you knew was going to be a problem. Now you're facing the consequences.

And the reviews are likely to stay. Your client might have violated Fiverr's Terms of Service, but the reviews themselves don't violate any policy.

• Like 7

On 1/17/2023 at 7:23 PM, catwriter said:

My point still stands. You have accepted to work with someone you knew was going to be a problem. Now you're facing the consequences.

And the reviews are likely to stay. Your client might have violated Fiverr's Terms of Service, but the reviews themselves don't violate any policy.

Thank You. I Got It.

I Got A New Different Client On Today (Only Message).

I'm Offering Full Adsense approval work fo $35. He contacted me and asked as he will pay me from his Adsense Earnings. Once I Say him As I Gurantee On Adsense And I Will Be Unable To Gurantee Earnings, But, I Will Write Rankable Articles (Basic seo For It Budget).

Once  I Say It To The Client, He Send Me This Messege 3 Times "150RUPYA DEGA". I Didn't Understand What He Say. Later I Asked The Meaning From Him. He Send Me This Messege "i plce 45 days order ?". I Sayed Him As The Full Project Will Take Maximum 14 Days. He Didn't Reply. He Is Online Yet. Can I Know What Did He Meanb By Those 2 Words ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tharinduslaksha said:

Can I Know What Did He Meanb By Those 2 Words ? 

I have no idea. I wouldn't work with someone who is unable to communicate properly and clarify what they meant.

1 hour ago, tharinduslaksha said:

He contacted me and asked as he will pay me from his Adsense Earnings.

Buyers pay when they place the order, not at some later time, from earnings.

• Like 3