Can anyone rate my profile/gigs?

ishtiaqkhangfx8

On 1/4/2023 at 1:57 AM, sunboatrecords said:

Your photo looks organic, which is very important for me. By that I mean that it doesn't look too photoshopped, and you can see the real person.

As for the thumbnail, make sure that people can read it clearly when it is little. I believe that it is good enough.

Thank You soo much for your suggestions. 

• Like 1

My All Gigs has been de-ranked from first page to last page even I have all 5 Star Reviews, Quick Response Time. Recently i received order and after that my all gigs have been de-ranked. Please Give your suggestions about how to get my gigs ranked again.

Edited by ishtiaqkhangfx8
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Up 2

• ishtiaqkhangfx8 changed the title to My All GIGS has been de ranked from first page to last page

Fiverr continuously cycles gigs to be in different pages on the search results. Sometimes at the front, sometimes at the back. This is to give everyone an equal opportunity to do well on fiverr. When you're on the front you will have more impressions. Nearer to the back of the search results will mean less impressions.

Learning to search through the forum is the best way to learn how to improve your gig, stats, orders, etc on Fiverr.
Since the same questions are posted every single day and hundreds of people have spent hundreds of hours answering them. 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/#comment-1780494

• Like 2
  • Up 2

45 minutes ago, ishtiaqkhangfx8 said:

My All Gigs has been de-ranked from first page to last page even I have all 5 Star Reviews, Quick Response Time. Recently i received order and after that my all gigs have been de-ranked. Please Give your suggestions about how to get my gigs ranked again.

There is another possibility that your buyers might have given you a negative private feedback which led your gigs to moved to the last pages. 

• Like 3