gig not ranking

suhagahmad

A lot of better competition, that's the main reason why your gig is not ranking. You might want to improve your bio, a lot of the customers on Fiverr speak English. They do not necessarily want someone who speaks perfect English but the content of your sentences are far from easy to read. 

Hi Dear, Thanks for visiting my profile over the last 5 years, I have been warking as Graphics Disenger Currenly im trying to bolld my career with this website, i have good experience in the following areos. Graphics Diseng LOGO DISENG Banner Diseng adob phothosop adob illustrator i have good experience in SEO as well. i Can work on under pressure if you are intarested to view my profile kindly Hire me Thank You.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, suhagahmad said:

Should I change my profile description?

Yes but also you should accept that you have a lot of competition on Fiverr. There are a lot of sellers already offering the same services as you. Think of it this way - if you want sales you should think why a buyer would buy from you and not your competition (especially those with a lot of good feedback and reviews).

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...