Would setting up my profile as unavailable for a certain period affect my gig ranking?

musflick

Question

My exams are ahead and orders are kept coming in, so I want to set myself as unavailable but I'm so confused and scared if I loose my profile's traffic and gig's rank. So would it be a problem for my account if I do so. Anyone have an experience doing this?

• Like 6

3 answers to this question

12 hours ago, musflick said:

My exams are ahead and orders are kept coming in, so I want to set myself as unavailable but I'm so confused and scared if I loose my profile's traffic and gig's rank. So would it be a problem for my account if I do so. Anyone have an experience doing this?

As @imagination7413 mentioned, if you need the break (especially for your studies), take it.

I used my Out-Of-Office (OOS) feature earlier this month for the first time for vacation purposes. When I got back, it didn't affect my orders. I used my OOS on January 3rd, 4th, & 5th (see chart below - my impressions dropped to zero because my gig was removed from search). After returning, my gig had slightly lower impressions but higher clicks and orders. Even so, this month is on track for having the highest revenue since I started on this platform. A lot of this is because I recently updated my gigs and profile.

image.thumb.png.c57de81a7bdbe12eaa289aacd705b93d.png

Notes: If you just want to reduce the orders that are coming in but not get taken off the market, you could temporarily raise your prices on all your gigs to values that no one will order at. Once you are done with the exams you can return your prices to normal. This should also help you with inquiries too, since there should be less people interested in your overpriced gigs. 

• Like 1
  • Up 3

Hi there.

It will affect your traffic.

My experience:

Once i focus working on Fiverr. Expression are 1K++/day.

But i got overwhelm with order, (I have client outside Fiverr as well), and i decide to pass/reject some works in Fiverr.

I keep my account active all the time,  but make my gig delivery 1 week, so people doesn't order directly and contact me first.

Only accept 1-2 order per week from Fiverr.

After 2 month, I lost my rank, only left with 50 impression/day

After that, i decide to active again at Fiverr..,

Accepting all the order at get.

and my impression are back to 1K /day again.

My conclusion: to maintain you impression, you need to keep working on project and deliver a good result every time.

Staying Online 24/7 doing nothing doesn't help you maintain your ranking.

Best of luck,

• Like 3