My Fiverr account has been disabled

highgraphicspro

Question

11 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, cre8iveartwork said:

They might be right , this can result from using the same paypal address for multiple accounts / creating multiple accounts from the same IP / logging in from the same pc where someone else logged in previously. 

But, now there is any solution to recover the account. I have done hard work on Fiverr. I spent a lot of time on it to grow his Fiverr account. And if my account is not recovered then my all-time hard work will be wasted.

• Like 2

You won't get this solved on the forum, you can ask for other clarifications from support perhaps they can tell you which is the 'other account' , it might worth a shot.. Maybe you don't remember creating a new account at some point ,Would that be possible?

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, shopifysol said:

If you have used same payment methods on more than 1 Fiverr account(s), this is one of the best biggest reasons of account termination...

I only have one account on Fiverr, and I only have one payoneer account. I linked my payoneer account to this Fiverr. I don't have any other fiverr and payoneer accounts.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Perhaps the whole thing happened because your profile description says one thing (that it's a team account, and mostly talks about digital marketing and social media marketing and so on, with website development mentioned briefly), but your gigs were all about graphic design and in first person, not talking about a team? Plus in one gig you mention 8 years of experience, in another 7...

• Like 2
  • Up 1

You have to show CS team strong documental proof that you do not have multiple accounts. It can be that your internet is a shared line and other users have signed up on Fiverr. Sometimes people lose their account because of this problem. There are other possibilities like if somebody tried to use your ID information to open a new account. In that case, both of the accounts will be disabled permanently.

Thanks. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1