The brief system; why we can't report those who use them the wrong way?

bobipineman

For every 5 or more brief I got 3 aren't even buyer but seller.. the cherry on the cake we can't even flag or report them no matter what the reason are.
And if brief is a matching system why it only for buyer and not seller? Making two distinct category may ease the issue

• Like 3

You can report them. When rejecting the brief (clicking on "not interested"), pick the option "suspicious spam/buyer not credible" (I'm not sure of the exact wording, it's something like that).

3 minutes ago, bobipineman said:

And if brief is a matching system why it only for buyer and not seller?

Buyers post what they need done. Sellers create gigs that buyers who might be a good match for those sellers and their services see in search.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, bobipineman said:

And if brief is a matching system why it only for buyer and not seller? Making two distinct category may ease the issue

Please give an idea as to how a matching system for "sellers" would work?

"HELLO, I am looking for buyers for MY gig!!!!"

We are already advertising our gigs I cannot see why there should be a matching system for sellers. It will not ease the issue.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, catwriter said:

You can report them. When rejecting the brief (clicking on "not interested"), pick the option "suspicious spam/buyer not credible" (I'm not sure of the exact wording, it's something like that).

Buyers post what they need done. Sellers create gigs that buyers who might be a good match for those sellers and their services see in search.

ok great but how I can report now when I created a offert because the ''buyer'' description was so vague?
And why hide the report in the not interested button? No interested just mean your not interested not because the brief have issue in itself

Re: and again it just report spam in the option it so imprecise..  

Edited by bobipineman
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Please give an idea as to how a matching system for "sellers" would work?

"HELLO, I am looking for buyers for MY gig!!!!"

We are already advertising our gigs I cannot see why there should be a matching system for sellers. It will not ease the issue.

when half of the brief are used by seller you should ask question about the validity and quality of the system

Edited by bobipineman
  • Like 2

Just now, bobipineman said:

when half of the brief are used by seller you should ask question about the validity of the system

Sellers posting on the system does not make it invalid. Your suggestion on making a system just for sellers still doesn't solve the issue either.

The issue is sellers who do not understand basic English and the system perhaps having a poor filter of identifying sellers who are using it to look for sales. That's what needs to be addressed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Sellers posting on the system does not make it invalid. Your suggestion on making a system just for sellers still doesn't solve the issue either.

The issue is sellers who do not understand basic English and the system perhaps having a poor filter of identifying sellers who are using it to look for sales. That's what needs to be addressed.

that the point the lack of automatic filtering system(is it a good idea?) and lack of obvious report button probably make the case worst

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bobipineman said:

that the point the lack of automatic filtering system(is it a good idea?) and lack of obvious report button probably make the case worst

If you read my first response, my main point was just to respond to your first suggestion on making a separate system. I agree that the briefs is problematic but your first suggestion on making a separate system will not work.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, bobipineman said:

And why hide the report in the not interested button? No interested just mean your not interested not because the brief have issue in itself

You could have a variety of reasons for not being interested. Maybe you don't offer that service, maybe the budget is too low, maybe the buyer isn't credible... And if none of the available options work, you can pick "Other" and type what the issue is. Like the buyer being a homicidal maniac or actually a not-very-bright seller promoting their service in the wrong place or whatever.

• Like 3