Jump to content

ACCOUNT WRONGLY DISABLED


Recommended Posts

I have received a final decision that my Fiverr account cannot be reinstated due to influencing reviews through messages. I have ZERO messages in my inbox. The only correspondence I have ever had with my only client is to reply that my work is completed within the order detail area.

 

Can anyone help? I have emailed support with evidence in the form of screenshots 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, seocontentmagic said:

The only correspondence I have ever had with my only client is to reply that my work is completed within the order detail area.

Did you tell that client to leave a review, or feedback, or something like that? Have you ever mentioned reviews, feedback, rating, or anything like that, in any context?

Edited by catwriter
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Did you tell that client to leave a review, or feedback, or something like that? Have you ever mentioned reviews, feedback, rating, or anything like that, in any context?

Honestly never, the only correspondence has been clarifying requirements for the writing or to announce it’s finished 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, seocontentmagic said:

This is my only account yes and I have only had six orders in total since I created it in august 2022

I'm afraid only Customer Support can answer you, no one in the forum can tell you what went wrong. As you said you have done nothing wrong.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, theratypist said:

I'm afraid only Customer Support can answer you, no one in the forum can tell you what went wrong. As you said you have done nothing wrong.

I just wondered perhaps if they have a history of ever disabling things wrongly. Thank you for your replies. Weirdly enough customer service were responding quickly earlier and now since I have sent my screenshots I have not heard back.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, seocontentmagic said:

I just wondered perhaps if they have a history of ever disabling things wrongly. Thank you for your replies. Weirdly enough customer service were responding quickly earlier and now since I have sent my screenshots I have not heard back.

From what I know, there is a "system" that kind of triggers an account getting disabled. For example, one says a trigger word or sentences such as asking for payment outside the platform / using profanity (no one knows the complete set of trigger words) it will trigger the system may get an account disabled. Another would be displaying work that gets flagged as copyright (but perhaps its really your work from your website or pages outside of Fiverr), you will be able to explain your case on Fiverr.

In short, there is definitely something that triggered the system. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, seocontentmagic said:

I just wondered perhaps if they have a history of ever disabling things wrongly.

Yes. And the good news is, accounts disabled in error do stand a chance of being reinstated.

I see that your one and only customer ordered several times from you. Is that, by any chance, a friend of yours? Maybe a friend who really needed that service and you brought them to Fiverr?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, seocontentmagic said:

I do not know them outside of being asked to do their initial task and receiving subsequent orders.

Great. That was the only other thing I could think of, suspected review manipulation by getting someone you knew to give you orders and rate them.

On 1/16/2023 at 6:47 PM, seocontentmagic said:

Weirdly enough customer service were responding quickly earlier and now since I have sent my screenshots I have not heard back.

That might be good news, actually, if the relevant team is investigating your case. Customer support doesn't investigate, and they're probably not responding because the relevant team is still investigating.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...