FIVERR GIGs down less more traffic since a year now

my take on the situation since I have been on Fiverr for more than 6 years, this market-related crisis comes every couple of years, don't worry the market will get vibrant again just keep enhancing your gigs and check how to rank your gig on search results !!

have a wonderful day

deisgnheros 

• Like 6

Your story is right. This will be fine in a few days. But we need to learn the behavior of fiverr more...Your story is right. This will be fine in a few days. But we need to learn the behavior of fiverr more...

• Like 5

21 hours ago, kasunc7 said:

Your story is right. This will be fine in a few days. But we need to learn the behavior of fiverr more...Your story is right. This will be fine in a few days. But we need to learn the behavior of fiverr more...

I am always sticking to the basics and never touching my high selling gigs, if a gig has performed well in the last quarter it will do it in the next quarter and so far, I have seen some sellers offering the same gig with the same description title tag, etc  since 7 years now intel te day  and keep gaining more and more traffic 

• Like 4