Should I start over again?

Guest ca7acly5m

Question

Guest ca7acly5m

Hello basically I have an editing service and it was going pretty well until Holidays. I had like 28 5star reviews and it was going pretty well but after that I couldnt manage my time very well. That resulted in just a 4.7 review and a 3.7 one. The worst thing is that I still get clients but I am very tangled up. I want to finish the current orders, announce my clients about creating a new account and deleting this one and so on. Starting over will help me boost my mood and things like that. I dont really care about that level 1 seller thing. I edit so much better than before starting Fiverr and I can make that Seller Level 1 in one month now with no problem

2 answers to this question

Honestly, this is real life and not a classroom where you can just erase your mistakes and start over. Fiverr or no Fiverr, you are a Business/Entrepreneur (everyone makes mistakes, everyone goes through ups and downs).

And while you might not feel good seeing those lower reviews, in the long run it won't matter especially if you are as good as you claim.

Suck it up, you got this 💪 

• Like 5