Gigs got deranked suddenly

akshueditz

I was doing really well on Fiverr till October and I saw that I am eligible to get the Fiverr seller plus program so I enrolled in it very quickly then I discovered so many features there to improve my gigs. I applied all of them to my gigs and wait for the results after 2-3 days all of my gigs got de-ranked from the 2nd or 1st page to almost the last page there exists. and it has been about 3 months now! I don't know what to do all my gigs are now not getting any impressions or orders. I am really afraid about all of my gigs please let me know if there's something doable

Screenshot 2023-01-16 112348.png

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

According to your shared graphic, nothing was "deranked". You merely saw a 4-day bump in impressions (on November 19), before things returned to "normal". If you want to improve things, and retain a more steady rise, you need to improve your seller performance. Earn some draw in some clients, deliver ahead of schedule, earn positive reviews, etc. YOU are the only person who can prove your worth as a freelancer whom your target customers need to hire.

• Like 10

No actually these are the results of last 2 months my gig got deranked from november 16th before tat I was getting nearly 400-600 impressions and  got fiverr's choice badge as well. after that a bump actually happened which throws my impressions to 4k or something but again after that It started loosing all the impressions and clicks.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, jekeshkumaroad said:

It happens, It's fiverr's algorithm, Gigs change their place automatically. Keep doing the good work, or if you are eligible, apply for promoted gigs.

I have used these promoted features before but I didn't get the expected order. Can you tell me any other way to recover?

• Like 5