I will color change and background change of anything in photoshop

9 hours ago, hasanfakir411 said:

i am workings with image color and background change of anything. 

In your gig, your car color-change example is a bit sloppy and incomplete (the red still shows on the color-changed cars), and none of your gig examples show anything having to do with backgrounds. In addition, you offer "unlimited revisions until customer satisfaction", and your pricing is at $5 for ten altered images. Unfortunately, I have a hard time taking you seriously as a Photoshop expert and a professional seller. These are things that you are going to want to improve if you want to have buyers hire you.

• Like 8
  • Up 4

On 1/16/2023 at 10:05 PM, jonbaas said:

In your gig, your car color-change example is a bit sloppy and incomplete (the red still shows on the color-changed cars), and none of your gig examples show anything having to do with backgrounds. In addition, you offer "unlimited revisions until customer satisfaction", and your pricing is at $5 for ten altered images. Unfortunately, I have a hard time taking you seriously as a Photoshop expert and a professional seller. These are things that you are going to want to improve if you want to have buyers hire you.

thank you for pointing me out of the gig. as soon as possible i will change the gig

• Like 6
  • Up 1