order issue:

rizwan_marwat

Question

I am receiving 2,3 order daily  from past 3 days., from new clients, location USA. They placed an order, and then just wrote, no need to do work. Just delivered this order. I will complete.  I messaged to  2,3 clients as well. Why you're doing this. They just said, don't worry, we're doing affiliate marketing. I'm wondering this is happening to me or to someone else as well? And any suggestion? What I need to do, should I cancel all, or just delivered order as requested? I delivered 1, 2 orders as well, and buyer completed immediately. Awaiting your reply.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

6 answers to this question

I had someone reach out to me for something like this months ago.

The person was the CEO of a tech startup and wanted my thoughts on the website that they were building.

Basically, they were willing to pay me just to get my opinion, sounds too good to be true, but it happened. 

In your case, it sounds like maybe your friends/family are trying to help your business out by paying for empty orders?

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, licheng906 said:

I had someone reach out to me for something like this months ago.

The person was the CEO of a tech startup and wanted my thoughts on the website that they were building.

Basically, they were willing to pay me just to get my opinion, sounds too good to be true, but it happened. 

In your case, it sounds like maybe your friends/family are trying to help your business out by paying for empty orders?

Hi, thanks for your reply, and no the are not my friend or family member, all buyer are from USA. and all are new January 2023 Ids. I canceled few, and should I cancel more active order like this, or should I deliver gig. buyer ask me to complete order. 

• Like 7

On 1/16/2023 at 3:26 PM, rizwan_marwat said:

Hi, thanks for your reply, and no the are not my friend or family member, all buyer are from USA. and all are new January 2023 Ids. I canceled few, and should I cancel more active order like this, or should I deliver gig. buyer ask me to complete order. 

You're in a tough spot, the orders sound really sketchy and it's best on Fiverr to avoid something that smells bad. On the other hand, the buyer is asking you to complete the order. 

I highly recommend that you:

• Reach out to support before taking any further actions
  • Explain to the buyer that you need help from support to handle the situation
  • Like 6