Gig De-ranked

umaraziz547

Hi, Everyone.

I hope you'll are doing great. I started working 4-5 months ago and am a Level 1 seller. I was getting orders and good reviews consistently. My gig was always at the top of the first page (in 1-4 numbers). However, two weeks ago, I submitted an order, and it didn't end well with the client, who gave me a 3-star rating. Since then, my gig has been de-ranked to the 11th page. I got two orders a few days ago and received 5-star reviews, but still, my gig is on the 11th page and impressions, clicks, and conversion rate is going down each day. What can I do to improve my gig ranking? (I stay online almost all the time). 

Looking forward to taking your suggestions.

Edited by umaraziz547
There were few details missing before
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, umaraziz547 said:

Hi, Everyone.

I hope you'll are doing great. I started working 4-5 months ago and am a Level 1 seller. I was getting orders and good reviews consistently. My gig was always at the top of the first page (in 1-4 numbers). However, two weeks ago, I submitted an order, and it didn't end well with the client, who gave me a 3-star rating. Since then, my gig has been de-ranked to the 11th page. I got two orders a few days ago and received 5-star reviews, but still, my gig is on the 11th page and impressions, clicks, and conversion rate is going down each day. What can I do to improve my gig ranking? (I stay online almost all the time). 

Looking forward to taking your suggestions.

Give it time, normally it takes sometime to see the effect of a good delivery on your gig

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1