New Fivver Seller - Hello!

jcon92

Hi there! I'm new to the Fivver community and look forward to working with clients. I love copywriting and copy editing; it's so therapeutic! I have an English degree with an emphasis in creative nonfiction writing and now work professionally in PR. I'm interested in learning how to attract clients and how I can improve my gig/profile to attract prospective customers. All advice and feedback are welcome! 😀 

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, jcon92 said:

Hi there! I'm new to the Fivver community and look forward to working with clients. I love copywriting and copy editing; it's so therapeutic! I have an English degree with an emphasis in creative nonfiction writing and now work professionally in PR. I'm interested in learning how to attract clients and how I can improve my gig/profile to attract prospective customers. All advice and feedback are welcome! 😀 

Welcome to Fiverr Community and wish you all the best.

Please correct the spelling of Fiverr. It’s not Fivver.

• Like 12

On 1/15/2023 at 4:48 PM, jcon92 said:

What is creative nonfiction? Thanks, Caroline

• Like 11

• 1 month later...