Changes are coming to Logo MakeršŸ“

Logo Maker Team

I have a question for Logo maker Team!Ā 

Now there are 3 package from Logo Maker Buyers side. $30, $60 & $90 packages. According to new earning tiers, when calculating the revenue of the last 12 month, does it calculate based on sellers commission that earn or does it consider the amount ($30, $60 & $90 package) that buyer purchased?Ā 

Eg. If my buyers have purchased $60 package x 100 will you consider it as $6000 or $3000?Ā 

Regarding the new update, I think its a good opportunity for all sellers who work hard!

Thank you.Ā 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, exdesigns said:

I have a question for Logo maker Team!Ā 

Now there are 3 package from Logo Maker Buyers side. $30, $60 & $90 packages. According to new earning tiers, when calculating the revenue of the last 12 month, does it calculate based on sellers commission that earn or does it consider the amount ($30, $60 & $90 package) that buyer purchased?Ā 

Eg. If my buyers have purchased $60 package x 100 will you consider it as $6000 or $3000?Ā 

Regarding the new update, I think its a good opportunity for all sellers who work hard!

Thank you.Ā 

@exdesigns

When calculating the revenue of the last 12 month we take into account the overall amountĀ of the packages before commission.

Eg. If my buyers purchased $60 package x 100 we will consider it as $6000

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, anatoliarts said:

I have sold designs on many platforms before, I have seen similar earnings updates many times, I am looking forward to the new system, maybe there will be no need to move to another platform for the stock logo, I hope we are wrong in our estimates.

Doubtful. And here's an example:
Let's say you're holding high when your revenue is 50% , according to the new model.

It's not bad when a large percentage of customers buy the maximum package for $90, you get $45 - but it doesn't work that way.Ā 
And yes, if the sales ranking drops, you will get $18 instead of $36.

According to my observations, many customers are satisfied with the basic package for $30, which only contains a bitmap image of the logo. With the current model, it's no longer $24 but $15 (easily becomes $6 when the rating drops).
And so is the $60 package - when you keep the rate at 50% nothing changes. But if sales go down, you'll only make $12.

Is it that profitable?
After all, you now have to make more logos to keep the questionably "profitable" 50% position.

Now, unfortunately, "quantity" prevails over "quality".Ā 

...in addition to creating more logos, add time spent adjusting colors and selecting different font variations in the editor

Edited by thirtysat

I am excited for the upcoming updates to the Fiverr logo maker and new dashboard. From what I've seen in the previews, it looks like they will bring even more flexibility and creativity to the design process. I'm particularly impressed by the new tools and features that will be added Thank you Fiverr for continuously improving and innovating your platform.

• Like 14

Wow! it's really cool that there's another platform for creating different kinds of logos. As an aspiring graphic designer, I'm developing my observation, so I like to show up on these kinds of platforms and see the work of different artists. I often just walk around the city and analyze each sign. It's really cool that these kinds of alternatives exist these days. Now I often spend time on https://www.namecheap.com/logo-maker/ideas/food-logos/, where I get ideas for the Design of my future cafe. I'm impressed with the theme of restaurant logo design, coffee shop logos, and anything related to food. But now I'm glad to have another good platform added to my collection

Edited by simonsanderson
  • Like 12

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It's incredible to see how the Fiverr Logo Maker platform has transformed the branding landscape since its launch in 2020. The integration of A.I. technology with the expertise of skilled designers has truly been a game-changer. As someone passionate about design, I wanted to share a resource that could complement your journey. If you're looking to enhance your skills and stay ahead in the industry, I recommend checking out this course at https://goit.global/ph/courses/qa/. It's a fantastic opportunity to expand your knowledge and capabilities. Kudos to Fiverr for continuously evolving and empowering both sellers and businesses. Exciting times lie ahead!

• Like 4