Changes are coming to Logo MakeršŸ“

Logo Maker Team

Think about it guys from fiverr logo maker! Not everyone likes the dynamics, and for some change is a bitter taste, I know that 80% was like a hook for all of us to work hard uploading logos, but better stay with a fair and decent % so that we all win. And believe me, everyone will continue to work happily and make the platform grow, all the designers working in harmony.

I honestly said, I prefer to take my designs to another platform if it goes down to 20% and I'm still evaluating it.

• Like 15
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, juancharles said:

I see the dynamics a little illogical
for example:
Juan uploaded 100 logos to reach level 2 (his sales increased)
So how would there be the possibility of going down again to level 1, if Juan has those same 100 logos selling approximately the same as the previous months (in case Juan decides to pause his production a bit)???

My proposals are the following: It seems perfect to me to go up levels, the % they are giving seems perfect to me, what does not seem fair to me is that the designer falls back to previous levels, taking into account the number of logos that the designer uploaded to go up a level (it is illogical and I repeat it again, that there is the possibility of going down a level while all that material is active) and an approximate sales equal to the previous months.

The proposal is to give the designer their respective level with the number of designs uploaded for example

Level 1: 100+ designs (30%)
Level 2:Ā  200+ designs (35%)
Level 3: 300+ designs (50%)

level premium 1000 designs (70%) only example!!!!!!

Ā 

With the objective that each designer strives and is sure that when a certain number is reached, his level will be preserved and sales will increase according to probability, all this with its respective fiverr logo maker quality filter.

I think your proposal is good for all sellers.

• Like 17

Any marketplace, with the addition of designers and content, tends to become saturated, this means that the earnings will be diluted between the various artists.
It has happened everywhere, and it will happen here too.
Consequently, achieving the various steps to increase the % will be even more difficult.
The percentage steps are quite unreal, considering that I've always been told I'm one of the best seller on Fiverr Logos, and I currently fall into the 45% category...

The designers will leave a lot of money in the hands of Fiverr, money which, if it is re-invested in the marketplace wisely, could be an opportunity (and I must admit that in the more than 10 years that I have been around various marketplaces, Fiverr has proved to be very good at this), but if this is not the case, it could be a problem for many designers who will see their earnings drop drastically, with more or less the same sales.

I personally had advised, when I was contacted privately by Fiverr to get my opinion months ago, to re-evaluate the % steps, lower them to ensure that there is more equity and possibilities for artists.

unfortunately my suggestion was not accepted

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

On 1/15/2023 at 7:05 PM, Logo Maker Team said:

Since its launch in 2020, the Fiverr Logo Maker platform has revolutionized branding and marketing by using A.I. technology to match businesses with unique, high-quality logos created by our vetted community of skilled designers. Our mission wasā€”and isā€”to provide you with the opportunity to monetize your existing design portfolio, gain traction in the small businesses market, and earn a steady stream of passive income, while maintaining the flexibility to work whenever and however much you want.Ā 

Ā 

We remain committed to further increasing our sellersā€™ earning potential while also investing in the platform to optimize it for both businesses and designers.Ā 

Ā 

Here are (some of) ourĀ  plans for 2023:

1. New tier-based earnings model

In order to pave a clear path for growth and empower highly engaged sellers to potentially bolster their success, the new, tier-based model rewards sellers according to their performance. Sellers will now be assigned to tiers based on their total sales over theĀ  last 12 months, which will be evaluated on the 1st day of every month. Each tierĀ  will earn a different fixed percentage of the sale at every level, so as your annual sales increase, so will the earnings you collect from each sale. Entry-level designers earn 20% of each sale, which they can increase to 50% of each sale upon reaching the top tier.Ā 

Why the change?

The new model rewards sellers who are most engaged with the platform. By uploading more logos and creating a diverse, high-quality portfolio, sellers increase their chances of matching with buyers preferences and thereby graduating to higher tiers at which theyā€™ll earn more per logo. Based on our data, sellers earning between $10K and $20K annually have an average of 109 active logos, 7 times more than entry level sellers do.Ā 

The new tier-based earnings model will take effect on February 15th, 2023.

For more details, please visit the Help Center article.

ukiQVHSt_CjvLZFE_5-2mymXkJgfQ5sBRMQq8_2Ox6JAVdWJgB1l28hkiE7vjDIGIVudC7xasKTayCsU05R6xf_mNtf9O_JZ8ybBA4npOYmyrp8sT8ZhcWWpzQCtwhOcBl9zKxtbg6CD59nSJdDecfoMk0umxRvGFOR4uDDUJmEj7r9r8nFfmlGAuHoYMg

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā 2. New sellerā€™s dashboard

We heard you! Thanks to the recent feedback we collected from our valued designers,Ā  we will soon be releasing a new sellerā€™s dashboard, which will offer you a detailed overview of your performance and provide you with valuable insights to help you optimize your designs. Youā€™ll be able to closely monitor the logos you've published, see where you stand on your upload threshold, check on the progress of your sales, and, if needed, tweak the logos you've published to give you the best shot at increasing your chances to match with buyers preferences.

wVXMMqVxWKG79hHSMWf95qi2H5tSK9RgKdA_vFWeF0Glqe9upTJWIBQve3r4y9iZbG6nitebX6SdGCF10jufdcC-mIGI7oMJuf6wnhjgv0ns99urSpY9p15Uoq8xbA0hNydJXgS_YI6gLG87jjw79fxIu0VDicYCaoS3EsbZTClpIvdI1hetHcknWpq99w

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 3. Advanced matchingĀ 

Among the many initiatives weā€™re planning for 2023 is the enhancement of our matching algorithm and the addition of fields surrounding style preferences to the buyersā€™ brief. These are expected to improve the compatibility between buyersā€™ needs and their matched logos and thus potentially increase conversion rates.

9LoUslhNdThA2qATeXfzGewz1Gs5xuaskc6xwF4dVZYiYQ-F37iRjf_WPfker-c1qxLFflJj9cyOSNPgUtm3Vj_AxNGOTnlIA4XUPQbrY3LgOOf5dIXwPBFV_Cg30UKBXm1CkPZxEElvuW0jRpWavuZp5PK1BwXjnLk1D8AheTKFWfeGqgn76H795Lfp5w

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 4. Strengthened community

We will continue to build up the Logo Maker seller community through our forum, where weā€™ll both provide you with informative content to help you succeed on the platform, and gather your input so we can improve your experience wherever and however possible.

MApICO4zNgohEU59-HKKggZGirSPbbKnpT_grWpzfJB80_AR-93PZE50aXf2DR_NNGKlzkXQfyU0XJgE-uoaPEq0FQD83V5EQ4m_Mg6MemOgDwn2j2j9ltskLfgLlXXG_gvcswiBghzgQ6n5eAKHMRP3pjMo0PYr__314zda25F-SFZXcApV7MvDdEb_GA

Ā 

Weā€™ve got big plans for Logo Maker in 2023, and we hope you do too. Here are some things to keep in mind as you strategize forĀ  the New Year:

• The way up is to upload more high-quality logos to increase your chances of matching with buyers needs and optimize your existing supply.
  • Diversify your portfolio with unique logos in order to broaden your appeal and maximize your potential to match with businesses. For more best practices see our help center article.
  • Follow our forum's weekly posts to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and news.
  • Track and monitor your performance through the new dashboard (coming soon!) to make sure youā€™re getting the most out of Logo Maker.

Ā 

For any questions, please contact our Customer Support Team.

I think it should be Great !

• Like 14

Everything is great guys, but sorry, this new tier-based earnings model is a hit and miss. It in no way rewards sellers that are more engaged. I can have a good selling logo and don't do anything for a few months, while another person is uploading constantly and not getting sales. And when he eventually does, he gets only 20% of it. How is this fair? Why should a person who put in the same effort, if not more, be payed less just because the AI algorithm decided to put someone else's logo first?

Things were great as they were, why change something that works?

• Like 15

I was very excited when i heard that new Logomaker dashboard will come soon.. But when i heard today about the profit adjustment of 80% reduced to minimum 20% - maximum 50%, i am confused what to comment here.Ā 

Edited by surajpro
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, manucorsi said:

Any marketplace, with the addition of designers and content, tends to become saturated, this means that the earnings will be diluted between the various artists.
It has happened everywhere, and it will happen here too.
Consequently, achieving the various steps to increase the % will be even more difficult.
The percentage steps are quite unreal, considering that I've always been told I'm one of the best seller on Fiverr Logos, and I currently fall into the 45% category...

The designers will leave a lot of money in the hands of Fiverr, money which, if it is re-invested in the marketplace wisely, could be an opportunity (and I must admit that in the more than 10 years that I have been around various marketplaces, Fiverr has proved to be very good at this), but if this is not the case, it could be a problem for many designers who will see their earnings drop drastically, with more or less the same sales.

I personally had advised, when I was contacted privately by Fiverr to get my opinion months ago, to re-evaluate the % steps, lower them to ensure that there is more equity and possibilities for artists.

unfortunately my suggestion was not accepted

I want to add this:

if you do the math,
even reaching tier 7, proportionally, you will never earn as much as you did under the old system.

this is already funny as it isĀ šŸ˜…

Ā 

We should be given the possibility to earn more than before, not less than before,

who is committed to improving if the expectation is to earn less?

• Like 17

2 hours ago, manucorsi said:

I want to add this:

if you do the math,
even reaching tier 7, proportionally, you will never earn as much as you did under the old system.

Ā 

We should be given the possibility to earn more than before, not less than before,

Absolute truth.
But, unfortunately, it seems that the issue has long been resolved, we are simply confronted with a fact.

1 hour ago, hs_dezignerz11 said:

This new update demotivates to work any further on the platform. It is very important to make the platform more reliable but this Model should be reconsidered. It should be based on individual logos. If a logo is making good sales it should be up scaled and vise versa.Ā 

I had the idea to suggest that the company consider the idea of exclusivity of logos - logos that can be sold once, at a price set by the designer.
Of course, given the standard 20% commission for fiverr...

But, I'm afraid, with the news announced in this thread, it's scary to assume the realization of this idea, haha šŸ˜.

6 hours ago, manucorsi said:

I want to add this:

if you do the math,

Ā 

Yes that's true. The only way to earn more is if you receive a $90 order. Most orders are $30 and $60. If you're tier 7, You now earn $15 and $30 Instead of $24 and $30.Ā šŸ˜†

• Like 16

On 1/16/2023 at 9:12 AM, Logo Maker Team said:

All packages will have a flat rate commission based on your take rate. If your take rate is 20% it will be 20% for the 30$ packages as well.

so in case of 20%
the pack 30$ = 7$
$60 pack = $14
$90 pack = $21
Based on this data, the income of all designers will decrease by half of what it was before.

It is not encouraging to move the percentage of profits from 80% to 20%.

Ā šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Ā 

Edited by abdelghniennya
  • Like 15