You do not have permission to view this topic.

abauer5188

Ok. But Nothing was against the fiverr in that post and also not received message from fiverr about the deletion or any reason. After two days that was happened. Did you face anything like that? I just want to know about it for knowledge.

Edited by artsoldiers
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, artsoldiers said:

also not received message from fiverr about the deletion or any reason.

The old Fiverr Forum was set up, so if your post was deleted, you were informed about it. However, since this new forum began, all of the actions by the shepherds of the forum are not publicized. 

• Like 10

10 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

However, since this new forum began, all of the actions by the shepherds of the forum are not publicized. 

Oh ok. But if someone can't understand where the issue is, then what things will encourage them to write new knowledgeable posts.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I recently wrote a 15 page guide on getting more orders on Fiverr with tons of tips, tricks and ideas and when I try to post it it says under review only to be deleted minutes later. Why is this happening and how can I fix it so other sellers can see the guide and apply some of the tips I've used over the years to get over $50k on Fiverr? I want to make this information available to sellers so they too can grow their business. 

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Probably because it includes the text about staying "online" (ie. active) for a really long amount of time per day (maximum nr of hours). They'll probably want to check that you're not suggesting people do that since 1) it would be unhealthy since to do it legitimately would mean you'd not get any sleep 2) to do it with something that made you look like you were active on Fiverr continuously would be misleading to any buyers and make the "online sellers" filter on Fiverrr not work as it should.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 11
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, forum member hope you guys are okay. For the last few days, I can't find my post on the forum. I am receiving react comment replies and other things but on the forum list, I don't see my post It completely disappears.
What has happened to my status CAN ANYBODY EXPLAIN !!!!

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

@uk1000, as you suggested via a comment on my previous forum post, which has now been deleted by Fiverr, I tried to publish it after amending it according to the forum guidelines. But guess what, they keep preventing me from posting it. I just published this post to check whether I am barred from posting anything. I guess it's just that post. This is unacceptable and I am really disappointed. 😕

Edited by anonymous_angel
  • Like 7

On 9/11/2023 at 2:41 AM, anonymous_angel said:

as you suggested via a comment on my previous forum post, which has now been deleted by Fiverr, I tried to publish it after amending it according to the forum guidelines. But guess what, they keep preventing me from posting it. I just published this post to check whether I am barred from posting anything. I guess it's just that post.

Was that a post where you were pointing out sellers that you thought had broken rules? If you'd removed the username's and anything else identifying it should have been okay. You could maybe ask the forum mods about anything else you'd need to do to make the post okay with the forum rules.

The rules are at https://community.fiverr.com/forum_rules/

But if you want to report specific sellers then this isn't the place to do it. You're best either creating a support ticket on the main site and showing Fiverr any evidence or using a report option on the seller's profile/gig (there's a report this gig option on the top right of gigs if you think they're against the rules). If there's a pattern you think by which they're doing that then showing that to Fiverr in the support ticket might be best.

• Like 7

@uk1000 I saw your reply comment to my comment, but couldn't reply sooner because I was a bit busy. But guess what, both your reply and my comment are gone, along with most of other replies. Isn't this suspicious or what? To answer to your reply comment, I already did everything you suggested. I came to forum seeking communities help as the last resort. They do everything to hide the fact they let some users to violate Trms f srvces. But I will do my best to stop this injustice with or without communities help. 

• Like 4