FAKE CLIENT

nahaldossani830

Question

Hello professionals, 

Yesterday I got a order from United Kingdom to develop a landing page. I worked hard on it and delivered it but the client requested to cancel the order. I am 100% sure the client is a fake client and want to drop new sellers order completion rate. 

Guys I added unlimited revisions to this gig and as this was my first order so this $5 really mean to me. 

Professionals please help me out of this matter and tell me now how can I get my $5.

Thanks in advance... 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

On 1/15/2023 at 11:39 AM, nahaldossani830 said:

Hello professionals, 

Yesterday I got a order from United Kingdom to develop a landing page. I worked hard on it and delivered it but the client requested to cancel the order. I am 100% sure the client is a fake client and want to drop new sellers order completion rate. 

Guys I added unlimited revisions to this gig and as this was my first order so this $5 really mean to me. 

Professionals please help me out of this matter and tell me now how can I get my $5.

Thanks in advance... 

If you have delivered the work and things are not getting sorted out between you and the buyer, then it is best to contact the Customer Support. Don't cancel the order. If you have completed the work according to the requirements, then you deserve to be paid. 

• Like 3