My all gigs are deranked and i am not getting any sales now?

Hello,

All my gigs are deranked now,  i have tried updating tags, description etc but all in vain.

Can anyone help me get them back by suggesting what i could do more?

from the last 3 months i have almost zero sales.

• Like 1

Hey there, @muneeb7898

There's probably something you can do to fix it. You could try experimenting with your gig prices, maybe lower it to attract more buyers. I suggest that you keep updating your gigs to make sure they are up to date with the current trends and demands in the market. This could include updating your gig descriptions, images, and videos, as well as any other elements that may be important for your gigs. It's also important to keep track of what your competitors are doing and try to stay ahead of them by offering something unique and different.

Don't give up, it takes time but you'll get back up there. Keep pushing! :classic_smile:

• Like 1

here are some things you should do to make your gig back to top:

1. Keep your gig updated and relevant by regularly adding new features, making improvements, and responding to customer feedback.

2. Optimize your gig title and tags to ensure that they include relevant keywords that potential customers may be searching for.

3. reate an attractive and informative gig description that highlights the unique features and benefits of your gig.

4. Provide high-quality images and videos that showcase your gig and its capabilities.

5. Offer gig extras to increase the value of your gig and give customers more options to choose from.

6. Use social media to promote your gig and drive traffic to it.

7. Lastly, be consistent and active in your gig promotions and customer service.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2023 at 7:42 PM, filipdevaere said:

You had 5 months ago a 2.7 star review. This can be the reason (or a bad private review).

image.png.b023dc0a1ced77753b90ba417e4c377e.png

It was fine until November, I think it is just a private negative review too, I don't know how lonk it will take to recover 

Screenshot 2023-01-10 233239.png