How to get first order on Fiver

mohsinrana551

We don't know how the fiverr algorithm works. But we can somehow connect with this by paying attention and doing research regularly. Look at the gigs of other successful sellers similar to yours. Compare it to your gig. Maybe theirs is more attractive than your thumbnail. And try to think as a client thinks. Fine tune the gig to suit it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/14/2023 at 8:56 PM, mohsinrana551 said:

What is the righteous way to get first order on fiver. 

A few days ago, buyer requests were the main way for newbies to get to work on Fiverr. But now Fiverr authorities have removed this option. So do a lot of research and publish gigs, as well as stay active more time. If your luck is good, you will get brief. Above all, if you can rank the gigs there is a chance of getting work.

• Like 3

On 1/14/2023 at 7:56 PM, mohsinrana551 said:

What is the righteous way to get first order on fiver. 

Despite running my laptop for 12 hours to remain online I am unable to get order on my account (https://www.fiverr.com/share/LNkv1A). I similar with other newbies are struggling to hunt client. Please share your journey here. 

Staying online for 12 hours is not gonna help you with anything else!

• I guess you are a SEO Expert then you might know the tips on how to get orders or rank your gig better? Work on your gigs!
  • Turn on the Get Briefs feature and set the price (it's a tricky feature but there is no 100% guarantee that you will get the right job.. but eventually you might get the right one)
  • You have added 1 image in your gigs gallery. Add 2 more images too (show your portfolio via it)
  • Also, read the topics in the forum related to your query. There are tons of topics which might be helpful for you!

• Like 1