can i share google drive link or drop box with my client? fiver do allowed both of them?

xossapparel

Question

8 answers to this question

17 hours ago, xossapparel said:

If any client's delivery files are big size like (15 GB) then can it be delivered to him through google drive link and drop box??

Google Drive is NOT allowed.. But I guess Dropbox is allowed. Make sure that you don't share any personal details via Sharing Link (any email address or any other personal details - avoid it)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Google Drive is NOT allowed.. But I guess Dropbox is allowed. Make sure that you don't share any personal details via Sharing Link (any email address or any other personal details - avoid it)

Google Drive has an option to share the files anonymously. You just have to click share with “anyone with the link”.

What is your source for this?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sunboatrecords said:

Google Drive has an option to share the files anonymously. You just have to click share with “anyone with the link”.

I actually contacted Support Team regarding this but they said to avoid it. I will have to find their email which was I guess nearly 1 or 2 years ago! 😬

• Like 1

Just now, smartdezigns said:

I actually contacted Support Team regarding this but they said to avoid it. I will have to find their email which was I guess nearly 1 or 2 years ago! 😬

Avoiding it does not necessarily mean that it is not permitted! The point is to not share personal contact information.

The 'share with anyone with the link' option achieves that. So it is within ToS.

If you want to break the rules, there are a million ways to do that.

Additionally, as you know, Fiverr is based on buyer satisfaction. If you push a buyer to upload a 30gb file elsewhere, it's not going to fly with them!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sunboatrecords said:

Avoiding it does not necessarily mean that it is not permitted! The point is to not share personal contact information.

The 'share with anyone with the link' option achieves that. So it is within ToS.

If you want to break the rules, there are a million ways to do that.

Additionally, as you know, Fiverr is based on buyer satisfaction. If you push a buyer to upload a 30gb file elsewhere, it's not going to fly with them!

Got it and Understood now. I thought they meant to not to do that (Share Google Drive Link)

Thank you for clarifying it 😊

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sunboatrecords said:

my all files are AI those all are canvas designs. can i upload them in my google drive? then can i share link with my client? and can i also wrote any specific title on delivery?

• Like 1