Help! How to deal with a buyer cancellation request

hananaz

Question

I delivered a very long and big work, and the buyer requested cancellation because he says it’s not a good quality. 
I reached out and tried to suggest a review to see what can be improved but he said no and said ‘to be honest I already did most of it myself’. 
the cancellation was maybe 4 hours after the delivery and I’ve been working on it for over 2 weeks so there’s no way he did it in 4 hours. 
I feel tricked and used, I don’t know if he really did it or he took my work and just don’t want to pay me. 
it’s not fair, specially because I contacted Fiverr support over 24 hours ago and still didn’t get a reply. 
Help, time is running out and I’m not sure what to do, if I agree to the cancellation I will lose a large agony of money, time, effort and maybe it will affect my statistics. 
if I don’t agree - the buyer might leave me a bad review that will affect my statistics too which is not fair. 
please advice. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

3 answers to this question

On 1/13/2023 at 9:13 PM, hananaz said:

if I don’t agree - the buyer might leave me a bad review that will affect my statistics too which is not fair. 
please advice. 

Just remember that a bad review will stay on your profile forever. A cancellation will eventually go away. I know when a lot of work is invested in a job, and then someone does not pay it really hurts. In the end, this is your decision.

Edited by kendal1747
  • Like 4
  • Up 3