Jump to content

How to get back good Avg,responce time?


Recommended Posts

Hi everyone! I Wish to all good New 2023!

My question: How to get back good Avg,responce time?

I live in Ukraine. From 10.10.2022 russia bombing our energy system.
Because of it we had not for a long time internet and I could not answer to customer intime.

Before this My Avg,responce time was 1 hour. I always tried to communicate fast .

After this problem Fiverr make my Avg,responce time - 8, 13 and now 21 hours.
Customers can think that I answer in such long time always, but it is not true. It was jusr one time.

Maybe you know how to solve this problem?  I think some sellers can go to hospital, to vacation
and also receive this Long Avg,resptime indicator.

How they solve this problem?
How does this affect seller rating?

Thank you for your feedbacks.
Svitlana

  • Like 16
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, svitlanadesign said:

I live in Ukraine. From 10.10.2022 russia bombing our energy system.
Because of it we had not for a long time internet and I could not answer to customer intime.

I think there should be an exception to the rule here.  It's not as if you have said you had personal IT issues. Your country was being bombed by a deranged and unhinged tyrant.  I'm pretty sure that scenario isn't written into the Fiverr TOS.

I would also like to think that anyone that reads this post will have the upmost sympathy for your situation.  Whilst I suspect there isn't much you can do, a line to CS can't do any harm. I guess if enough people from Ukraine post the same frustrations Fiverr may make a national decision on this. However. I wouldn't hold out much hope at the minute. 

I really hope your situation improves soon, as the atrocities going on in your country are really sad to see.

Stay safe! 

 

Edited by breals
  • Like 10
  • Up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, breals said:

I think there should be an exception to the rule here.  It's not as if you have said you had personal IT issues. Your country was being bombed by a deranged and unhinged tyrant.  I'm pretty sure that scenario isn't written into the Fiverr TOS.

I would also like to think that anyone that reads this post will have the upmost sympathy for your situation.  Whilst I suspect there isn't much you can do, a line to CS can't do any harm. I guess if enough people from Ukraine post the same frustrations Fiverr may make a national decision on this. However. I wouldn't hold out much hope at the minute. 

I really hope your situation improves soon, as the atrocities going on in your country are really sad to see.

Stay safe! 

 

Thank you, Breals!
I also hope for the better, as all ukranian people.

Several days ago I wrote about this situation to Fiverr support, waiting for their answer with solution.

Of course my situation it is not vacation, etc. it is horrible war and requires a different approach.

But at the moment there is no solution
I'm interested in how people solved similar problems in peaceful situations of illness or vacation.






 

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, lead_hunterteam said:

You go to the Setting option and Active vacation mode when you go to long tour.

Thank you for the answer.

I have found into Settings - Online status. Here I can select to be Offline for different time. 1 hour, 1 day, week....
Do you mean this?

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whenever such emergency happens, contact fiverr support and request to revert performance drop.

In my case, they helped. And they will definitely do for you as well, as your country is currently suffering from crisis.

 

Between my heart hurts, whenever some humans are killed or disturbed, whether ukrainian or any other. Best wishes for your country peace and good economy.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2023 at 7:22 PM, svitlanadesign said:

Hi everyone! I Wish to all good New 2023!

My question: How to get back good Avg,responce time?

I live in Ukraine. From 10.10.2022 russia bombing our energy system.
Because of it we had not for a long time internet and I could not answer to customer intime.

Before this My Avg,responce time was 1 hour. I always tried to communicate fast .

After this problem Fiverr make my Avg,responce time - 8, 13 and now 21 hours.
Customers can think that I answer in such long time always, but it is not true. It was jusr one time.

Maybe you know how to solve this problem?  I think some sellers can go to hospital, to vacation
and also receive this Long Avg,resptime indicator.

How they solve this problem?
How does this affect seller rating?

Thank you for your feedbacks.
Svitlana

Go Setting option > Active "vacation mode" when you go to long tour.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you, friends!

I solved this question, I wrote to Fiverr support.

About Set Aviability - Vacation mode - you can plan such things.
We can not plan nothing - it is war.  You never know when you can be without internet long time.

Don't you think that after 60 days rating is updated?
Maybe you know something about this.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...