Spammer ordered want to cancel to affect my rating

olegkravets

Today one of buyers who i suspect is spammer ordered and wrote "Hello please cancel, I made the wrong purchase" in the requirements section. His account is new and no feedback from previous clients.  It's completely not my fault but if i cancel it it will affect my rating. I know about this method when someone create fake accounts and ordering and then cancel to make sellers rating low. What should i do to not affect my rating?

• Like 10

11 hours ago, olegkravets said:

Today one of buyers who i suspect is spammer ordered and wrote "Hello please cancel, I made the wrong purchase" in the requirements section. His account is new and no feedback from previous clients.  It's completely not my fault but if i cancel it it will affect my rating. I know about this method when someone create fake accounts and ordering and then cancel to make sellers rating low. What should i do to not affect my rating?

it will be not affect your rating, if cancel through customer support with screenshot of this line("Hello please cancel, I made the wrong purchase").

Don't accept client cancel request.

maybe, client ordered accidently

• Like 4

Hey there,

At first, I would recommend reaching out to the buyer to understand the reason for the cancellation and try to resolve the issue amicably before making a final decision. It's also important to consider that, while negative ratings or cancelled orders can temporarily lower a seller's rating, maintaining a high level of customer service and delivering high-quality products or services will ultimately improve the rating over time.

Alternatively, I would suggest contacting the Fiverr's customer support team and informing them about the buyer's suspicious behavior. They may be able to investigate and take appropriate action, such as disabling the buyer's account or maybe removing the order from your rating history.

Thanks.

• Like 3