How long does it take to get your first order?

I am still patiently waiting, researching and searching for ways I can get my first order. I've watched hours of worth of youtube video, and read this forum backwards and forwards. 

Can someone give me an estimate on when I can be expecting my first order? And give me some tips based on my profile to boost my chances of getting an order sooner? Thanks and best wishes!

Profile:  https://www.fiverr.com/acode123

• Like 4

It depends on the niche and what you are doing to promote yourself. Things are much harder now after the pandemic, since there are way more competitors. 

No one can tell you when you will receive an order or if you will ever receive one. There are way too many variables, such as your niche, experience, pricing, the appeal of your gig, etc.

• Like 5

yes, now it's a lot more difficult. I suggest to promote yourself (in the ways accepted by Fiverr). In this precise moment you are the only one that can help yourself. Consider you need a boost, after that you will appear in the charts, but initially it's entirely your promotion efforts.

Edited by manuelmarino
  • Like 4

Hey there, @acode123!

Please don't stress too much about getting your first order, it takes time for everyone. I've been on Fiverr for a bit and trust me, it'll come. You know, it's a bit tough starting out on Fiverr. But don't worry, just keep grinding and experimenting with your profile.  Keep working on your profile and gigs, make them stand out. Also, try reaching out to people on here (for advice and tips) and on social media, let them know you're available for gigs. And don't be afraid to ask for help, that's what the community is here for!  :classic_cool:

And as for when you can expect your first order, it's hard to say but just keep pushing and it'll come eventually.

Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Up 1

On 1/15/2023 at 8:24 PM, noirparliament_ said:

Hey there, @acode123!

Please don't stress too much about getting your first order, it takes time for everyone. I've been on Fiverr for a bit and trust me, it'll come. You know, it's a bit tough starting out on Fiverr. But don't worry, just keep grinding and experimenting with your profile.  Keep working on your profile and gigs, make them stand out. Also, try reaching out to people on here (for advice and tips) and on social media, let them know you're available for gigs. And don't be afraid to ask for help, that's what the community is here for!  :classic_cool:

And as for when you can expect your first order, it's hard to say but just keep pushing and it'll come eventually.

Good luck!

I accturally did reach out to some people to enquire if they want to buy my gig, but my fiverr account just got blocked for doing that.

• Like 1
  • Congrats! 1