My gig impression and click down.

jessicaa_pro

14 hours ago, jessicaa_pro said:

How to improve my gig and get more orders or long-time work

Offer a fantastic service that your target customers need.

How to.... 100% satisfaction of my clients

Be a great seller that provides "100% satisfaction" to your clients. YOU are the only person that can do this.

Please help me and visit my gig

I am not interested in your gig.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

On 1/12/2023 at 4:50 PM, jessicaa_pro said:

Hello there, My gig impression and click down. How to improve my gig and get more orders or long-time work with 100% satisfaction of my clients. 

Please help me and visit my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/0zlpYE

Hello too

Just checked your profile. In 1 month, you got few negative feedback that might result in decreasing your impressions.. Plus I can see that you have been getting orders already! You need to work on delivering good/quality work to your buyers so that they can come back to you for more work (repeat clients)..

P.S. I am just curious to know that did you really work for LinkedIn, Fiverr, Google, Amazon? 🤔

• Like 7
  • Up 2

#1 the companies you have listed in among my clients are not your clients. you have worked for customers using those platforms. To be brutally honest I don't believe you designed a logo for Google. Are you being serious.  Google will not hand out a project of brand importance to someone selling 5$ logos copied from the internet. 

#2 someone left you a negative review for copying a logo from another site and I can see different variations of it provided to different customers as well.  you are very lucky you didn't get warned or banned for this.

#3 the reason your impressions & orders fell off a cliff is because of that negative review, which appears to be deserved.

• Like 8

• 6 months later...

Believe me that many accounts were affected by the algorithm changes on Fiverr. I used to receive jobs quite regularly, and in the last year, it has been a disaster. In fact, I have gone 4 months without any orders. I have 45 5-star ratings, received tips in 80% of my jobs, and yet Fiverr has hidden me in the search results. There are hundreds of gigs with 1, 2, 3 ratings and lower prices than mine ahead of me.

• Like 2