Jump to content
  • 0

Gig ranking


bokiiii
 Share

Question

Hi everyone, I have some problems with my gigs.

I deliver every order withing agreed time, some orders even before, I got a lot of 5 stars reviews in last months, changed gig descrption few times and prices and everything was okay. But now suddenly, my gigs are ranked low and they cannot be promoted anymore because they dont match qualities for gig promote.

Can someone explain to me what is happening?  

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
18 hours ago, bokiiii said:

Can someone explain to me what is happening? 

You already know the answer. You said: "they cannot be promoted anymore because they dont match qualities for gig promote."

THAT is what is happening.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1
On 1/12/2023 at 10:10 PM, bokiiii said:

Hi everyone, I have some problems with my gigs.

I deliver every order withing agreed time, some orders even before, I got a lot of 5 stars reviews in last months, changed gig descrption few times and prices and everything was okay. But now suddenly, my gigs are ranked low and they cannot be promoted anymore because they dont match qualities for gig promote.

Can someone explain to me what is happening?  

Hello too

Probably your buyers gave you negative private feedback that has affected your gigs!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
14 hours ago, jonbaas said:

You already know the answer. You said: "they cannot be promoted anymore because they dont match qualities for gig promote."

THAT is what is happening.

Thank you very much for poitning that, but that doesnt help me at all.

I dodnt do anything bad to make my gigs unqualified for pormotion.

I got a lot of 5.0 star reviews, good and really nice customers in past few weeks, so i dont think i did anything to make my gigs ranking so low (down to zero)

So please if you have explanation feel free to write that but right now "THAT is what is happening." is not gonna solve anything. 

Thank you

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 hours ago, bokiiii said:

So please if you have explanation feel free to write that but right now "THAT is what is happening." is not gonna solve anything. 

You answered your own question. If you don't qualify, then you don't qualify. None of us know anything more than that.

You are not going to get the answers that you seem to want.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, wrcoding said:

It's possible that your gig's ranking has dropped due to a number of factors. Here are a few things that may have contributed to your gig's decreased ranking:

  1. Increased competition: As more sellers join Fiverr and create similar gigs, the competition for buyers' attention can increase, making it harder for your gig to stand out.
  2. Changes in Fiverr's algorithm: Fiverr regularly updates its algorithms for ranking and promoting gigs, and these updates can sometimes result in changes to a gig's visibility.
  3. Quality of your gig: Fiverr has certain quality standards for gigs that are promoted, if your gig does not meet those standards it will not be promoted.
  4. Decrease in reviews: A decrease in the number of reviews or a decrease in the overall rating of your gig can also impact your gig's ranking.

It's important to note that Fiverr's algorithms are complex and constantly changing, so it's difficult to say for certain what is causing your gig's decreased ranking. It's a good idea to check the gig's description, make sure that it is attractive and the gig is delivering quality work. You can also reach out to Fiverr's support team and ask them to take a look at your gig and see if they can provide any insight.

In any case, it's important to keep delivering quality work and keep engaging with your clients to keep your ratings high, this will help to boost your gig's ranking in the long run.

Thank you very much 😊

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...