Zoom Meeting

aneeqkhan17

Question

Zoom meetings and links are allowed or not allowed on fiverr? . If someone gives you zoom meeting links and as a buyer he/she have no options of video call and as I am seller so If a refused his/her link so its will be affect my account or not just someone confirm me about this ?

• Like 9

7 answers to this question

Fiverr is allowed us zoom meetings. it will not affect your profile. you need to deal transparently on Fiverr then Fiverr willn't have issues.

32 minutes ago, aneeqkhan17 said:

Zoom meetings and links are allowed or not allowed on fiverr? . If someone gives you zoom meeting links and as a buyer he/she have no options of video call and as I am seller so If a refused his/her link so its will be affect my account or not just someone confirm me about this ?

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, pramodchoudh188 said:

Fiverr is allowed us zoom meetings. it will not affect your profile. you need to deal transparently on Fiverr then Fiverr willn't have issues.

But Client have no option for zoom meeting or video call. He is providing links of zoom meetings

• Like 7

3 hours ago, aneeqkhan17 said:

Kindly read this article. It might help you in answering your question: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011062838

P.S. If buyer has no access to Zoom Meeting via Order Page (Fiverr), then better to not accept the meeting link..

• Like 6

15 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Kindly read this article. It might help you in answering your question: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011062838

P.S. If buyer has no access to Zoom Meeting via Order Page (Fiverr), then better to not accept the meeting link..

If the buyer wants to discuss this before placing the order, then how to arrange a zoom meeting? please see the screenshot. Fiverr allow us to share and join zoom meeting links.

image.thumb.png.1da5a42c040eb8010f0ef4643335b757.png

• Like 7

On 1/12/2023 at 5:25 AM, smartdezigns said:

We have raised this to Fiverr support too. It is quite a basic feature that's missing. Zoom is inexpensive, should be made available to buyers who spend hundreds of dollars on the platform. Chatting is also not available for teams, so our buyer team members can't jointly talk to sellers/candidates.

Curios how other buyers manage without this for more complex projects. 

• Like 7