I'm being punished and soon will be demoted to Level 1

purpledog32

Question

I had no idea I have to respond to a buyer's email BEFORE blocking the buyer. Now my response rate is 89% and will probably cause me to be demoted to Level 1. 

I have contacted customer support asking for forgiveness but all I can is a copy and paste response. 

BTW...when a buyer is blocked...Fiverr responds with a message that states: "......blocking a user will not affect your response rate." See the attached file.

I've been searching Fiverr's rules looking for where it states..."You must respond to a buyer BEFORE blocking." 

How long will it take to regain my Level 2 status?

Screenshot (3).png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 answers to this question

As I understand it, if Fiverr blocks them, it will not affect your response rate. If you block, you have to answer first.

This happened to me years ago. I went from Level 2 to 0 because I simply marked things as spam and moved on. Now I have a quick response I hit before doing so.

You will regain levels one at a time at the usual monthly check. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, purpledog32 said:

I had no idea I have to respond to a buyer's email BEFORE blocking the buyer. Now my response rate is 89% and will probably cause me to be demoted to Level 1. 

Hello

Why don't you unblock, respond to the message and then again block it?

It happened because you blocked the buyer on your own before responding to the message.. So it is advised to respond to the message first whether its a scam or not. Afterwards, block it. 

• Like 2