How to reduce the cost of order?

happywithai

Question

8 answers to this question

You can cancel the order and send an offer for the new price.

If the buyer accepts it soon, the cancellation will not count towards your stats.

If I remember correctly, they have to place another order within 14 days for that to happen. I can't find the link to the new policy right now.

Maybe @vickieito has it!

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 2
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, happywithai said:

That make much sense to me.

Good luck! I like to do the cancelation and the new order together with my buyer in one sitting. This ensures that stats won't be affected (stats are affected until that second order is accepted, so it could affect your ratings on the 15th if you aren't doing the back-to-back cancelation and reordering).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, happywithai said:

After that, the buyer should send an order or is it okay that I send an offer to buyer?

I usually send the cancelation offer when the buyer is ready and instruct them to cancel. Once they confirm, I send the new offer and instruct them to accept it.

I used to send the offer and cancelation request at the same time, but if the steps are done out of order (e.g., the buyer accepts the new order then cancels), you will have to go through Customer Service to have your stats fixed.

The more you control in this process, the less errors there will be. I would send a custom offer every time.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 2