Fiverr brief, The new way to let buyer connect to seller.

limsenza

11 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

which is exactly the service I provide! 

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a bug with briefs, Vickie. 😉

Joking, of course, congrats, must be your lucky month, you should play the lottery!

• Like 16
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Well after @vickiespencer's success with the brief, I actually clicked/checked the message I received this morning.
I thought maybe, juuuuuuuuust maybe someone is looking for a Japanese translator...

but the brief was about someone looking for a Spanish translator.
Darn in, I just wasted 2 seconds of my precious time!

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/12/2023 at 10:20 PM, vickiespencer said:

Fiverr needs to tighten up the requirements the buyer inputs. For example, I have had requests for proofreading, copyediting, book formatting, illustrations, and publishing to Kindle in one brief, and I only offer two of those services. 

yes I think more options should be opened so to have more data to match, but anyway I'm sure briefs will improve. I'm very positive in this way. It would be cool if we could receive in the next months briefs every day. I'm sure also more customers are needed.

• Like 17

2 hours ago, zeus777 said:

Darn it, I just wasted 2 seconds of my precious time!

Today I received a brief from a buyer looking for someone to do their homework! 😱

At first, I was not happy. But then I thought, well if that student had requested someone to do their homework in Buyer Requests, they would have had several offers to do so. However, now that the briefs go to more qualified sellers, perhaps students will not find anyone to help them cheat. 🤨

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/11/2023 at 10:56 AM, newsmike said:

That makes me wonder if you shouldn't consider upping prices. Hawaii ain't cheap. 

@newsmike - I keep forgetting that raising my prices really do solve a lot of the problems I find myself in!

I raised my prices per your advice last week. I really didn't think anyone would order at the higher prices but buyers still placed orders without even questioning the price. This week has me on track for having the most profitable month since I started, even with the first week off for a vacation. My workload is also a quarter what it was in the last record-setting month (still busy but I still have time for home renovations and beach days). Thanks again for your sage advice, @newsmike!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I got a brief today that was for the same service I offer! Yippee!

I quickly created an offer and sent it to the buyer. Yippee # 2!

As soon as I pressed the send icon, I got a notification that the buyer had removed the brief because they had decided that "now is not the right time." Bummer! 

• Like 18
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

I offer various content creation services and technical support. Most of my gigs are voiceover related and I've receive nothing but programming and tech category request about coding and AI and scripting. In one day I got close to if not more than 50 briefs. I technically know a new language now. The programming category is far too general. I find it ineffective at this moment. Still hopeful.  

• Like 18
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, isaacjiro567 said:

Please I am new here. What is brief

Hi @isaacjiro567,

Briefs have replaced buyer requests - buyers will submit briefs about their projects, which will be sent to a few, qualified sellers (who can then make an offer on the brief). As long as your "Get Briefs" option is activated on your Gig page, and a minimum price is set, you can be matched with Buyer Briefs. 

You can learn more about the Brief & Match feature here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4415601609361-Get-matched-with-buyers

• Like 21
  • Sad 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

when buyer request was available, we used to bid and get works. But it has become very difficult for many  sellers including level one two. since the beginning of matching features, i didnot get any match. can anybody from the community/forum suggest for all about the updates? 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...