Fewer and fewer impressions/clicks

ziginator09

Hey there,
So, I'm pretty new to Fiverr, and I don't know if getting fewer impressions and clicks over time is normal or not. On the first day, I launched my gig I got around 27 impressions and 4 clicks, but on the second, third, and fourth days, I got fewer and fewer impressions and clicks. I didn't get any more clicks after the first day, so I'm still at 4. Am I doing something wrong? Any tips?
Thanks a lot!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Try to get some client from fiverr and social media. As you are new, maybe your gig optimization is not that good. After getting some clients, if you see your gig impression is not good enough, then try to edit it. But you have to wait some time. 

• Like 7

14 hours ago, ziginator09 said:

Hey there,
So, I'm pretty new to Fiverr, and I don't know if getting fewer impressions and clicks over time is normal or not. On the first day, I launched my gig I got around 27 impressions and 4 clicks, but on the second, third, and fourth days, I got fewer and fewer impressions and clicks. I didn't get any more clicks after the first day, so I'm still at 4. Am I doing something wrong? Any tips?
Thanks a lot!

keep doing marketing regularly.

• Like 5