Getting an order as a new seller

faariha_sajid

Question

Hello everyone. I published a gig yesterday. I followed all ranking procedures but wasn't able to land my gig on any of the first pages and I understand because I do not have any orders or reviews yet. I got 6 impressions within almost 24 hours and I was wondering, how am I supposed to get any order if I am not able to reach a larger audience?

• Like 3

25 answers to this question

First of all, you understand that you have no reviews and orders in your gig. So, doesn't matter how you follow the best seller services. You should make a unique gig title, description, and package and must be organized your gig SEO. Then, be patient because nothing good happens without patience.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, gomesanik said:

First of all, you understand that you have no reviews and orders in your gig. So, doesn't matter how you follow the best seller services. You should make a unique gig title, description, and package and must be organized your gig SEO. Then, be patient because nothing good happens without patience.

Yes I guess. I am satisfied with my gig and I am willing to wait too; I was just a bit disappointed though that I didn't get any clicks.

• Like 1

Well. 

Think fiverr like a search engine. Where each day traffic is increasing. So, it all boils down to SEO. SEO is not an overnight process. It will take time. Therefore, wait for atleast 1 week and keep optimize your gigs.
I call first week "the analyzer phase". Analyze your gig against others. 
You will soon get impressions and orders. 
Love and peace. Saiq.  

• Like 2

Hello! I hope you all are well.

I am a new seller. My niche is graphic - T-shirt Designing. I joined 2 days ago and I was able to secure some impressions, no clicks though. I was hoping if someone could go through my gig and let me know if there is any improvement needed so I can fix it on time.

I will be much obliged.

Edited by faariha_sajid
  • Like 7

Hello. I am a graphic designer. Can someone please explain what custom graphic designing is? Some people mention in their gigs that they would do custom t-shirt design etc. And I thought that they would take custom orders from clients but I came across a really complicated meaning of the term and I got confused that it is not what I think it is. So please help me out.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

Hello everyone!

I am a graphic t-shirt designer. I published my gig a week ago and I was able to secure 104 impressions but 0 clicks. I edited the gig and added a video now. I was hoping if some of you could take out some time and go through my gig. I am willing to wait till I get an order but not getting enough clicks is worrisome; I would really appreciate if you all could share some honest reviews regarding my gig. It will allow me to make needed improvements before it's too late.

Thank you.

https://www.fiverr.com/faariha_sajid/create-custom-graphics-and-trendy-t-shirt-designs

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

NO! Promoting gigs does NOT increase impressions. Impressions are only increased when other people search for gigs like yours, and only when they search, of their own choosing, in the Fiverr search system. You cannot do anything to guarantee more impressions, because you have no control over how impressions are created. None. Nada. I really wish people would stop telling people that this is how impressions are increased. Your promotion and Fiverr’s impressions on your gigs have absolutely nothing in common. They are not related, in any way.

• Like 6

Hello.

My niche is T-shirt Designing. I have been active on fiverr since last month and have been tirelessly working to improve my gig and gain impressions/clicks. I am satisfied with my gig; I constantly work to make it competitive and considerable. However, I am not getting the results I think I deserve.

My packages are affordable, seo if fine, mockups and work is of high quality. I understand there is a high competition in the field but if I am gaining 30 impressions a day but 0 clicks, it implies that my thumbnail is not attractive. I have seen thumbnails of much outdated style getting orders and this worries me. 

I would really appreciate if some of you could take out some time and go through my gig and let me know what might be some limitations or weak points that I might need to work on. I would really appreciate some help and feedback. I am frustrated and tired of waiting and I really need some guidance. 

https://www.fiverr.com/faariha_sajid/create-minimalist-illustration-and-typography-t-shirt-design

• Like 6
  • Up 2

11 minutes ago, faariha_sajid said:

I would really appreciate if some of you could take out some time and go through my gig and let me know what might be some limitations or weak points that I might need to work on. I would really appreciate some help and feedback. I am frustrated and tired of waiting and I really need some guidance. 

Hi. 

I go through your gigs. You said your mockup is high quality but I think you can show more unique and original mockup for your gigs. Besides, you have to use a low competitors keyword on your gigs as descriptions, title and tag to win your first order. Search at Fiverr itself the best low competitor keyword on your category. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

Hi. 

I go through your gigs. You said your mockup is high quality but I think you can show more unique and original mockup for your gigs. Besides, you have to use a low competitors keyword on your gigs as descriptions, title and tag to win your first order. Search at Fiverr itself the best low competitor keyword on your category. 

Thank you so much for the tip! Can you please clarify if you are suggesting that the quality of my mockups is not good enough?

• Like 6

I don't say it's not good enough. But I think, it's better to show a "unique" mockup amd pictures. If you take a look of what your competitors show, it is almost the same as yours. That's why you should present something better that your competitors. Not only about the quality, but about looks. Work on that, search for some other mockups and choose something more attractive and unique. Or maybe you can create your own mockup too. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, michmikaia said:

I don't say it's not good enough. But I think, it's better to show a "unique" mockup amd pictures. If you take a look of what your competitors show, it is almost the same as yours. That's why you should present something better that your competitors. Not only about the quality, but about looks. Work on that, search for some other mockups and choose something more attractive and unique. Or maybe you can create your own mockup too. 

Alright I got it. One other thing, you are suggesting that I should go for less competitive tags in the beginning. As far as I know, changing to more competitive tags later won't really be helpful because url assigned to a gig initially stays the same and hence, editing a gig to improve its SEO or range won't be helpful. 

So if I manage to get good enough orders and reviews, how will I switch to a more competitive range (trough tags) later?

Thank you for your time

• Like 3
  • Up 2

Your right. Url asigned with gigs. But search is based more on title, positive keyword and description. See the attached pictures for positive keywords. 

But if you get enough orders and best reviews, what's the main reason of changing it? If want to go for a more competitive range, you can add and change positive keyword everytime you want.

As you do not get any order and review yet, you can experiment yourself for what works well for you

Screenshot_20230228_201037_Chrome.jpg

Edited by michmikaia
Typos
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Hello.

1. I am a bit confused about the particular option on gigs for commercial rights. When we work for a buyer and deliver him his project, does he not automatically have all the rights to that project? 

2. Also I have read that sellers 'purchase' the commercial license from sellers. How exactly do we sell them the license? Do we charge buyers in inbox after order completion? 

• Like 3

Custom graphic designing refers to creating unique and personalized designs based on a client's specific needs and requirements. For example, in custom t-shirt design, it may involve designing a logo or artwork that the client wants to feature on their shirt, selecting the appropriate colors and fonts, and ensuring that the design is suitable for printing on a t-shirt.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

PLEASE can someone please tell me if it's alright to post same images for different gigs of the same niche? I have created multiple gigs with same images of same niche with different tags to see which one might win me an order. Please let me know if it violates ay fiverr rule

• Like 2

1 hour ago, faariha_sajid said:

PLEASE can someone please tell me if it's alright to post same images for different gigs of the same niche? I have created multiple gigs with same images of same niche with different tags to see which one might win me an order. Please let me know if it violates ay fiverr rule

If you have same image, same description text , same title,  Fiverr could penalize you. Better change description text, title text and change image

• Like 4
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, venonusa said:

If you have same image, same description text , same title,  Fiverr could penalize you. Better change description text, title text and change image

Okay. Does it only have to do with the main/front image or all the images in the gig?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, faariha_sajid said:

Okay. Does it only have to do with the main/front image or all the images in the gig?

if you are using the same images that you already have on a gig the Fiverr system can thinks that service is a copy of a gig that you have already published

• Like 3