After the 15th of every month, my work increases.

mitolojii

Question

I'm a musician. For 4 months I've been working as a freelancer on Fiverr. When I start a new month, my work decreases by 70%. After the 15th I get almost 5 or 6 times as much work. I'm just wondering, is it like that for you? My thought is that the people I work with get their salaries after the 15th of the month.

• Like 10

9 answers to this question

I think it's all fiverr algorithms. At my gigs I observe that I get the most orders on Friday-Saturday, then my gigs show decreases closer to Wednesday, then they increase back and on Friday again I get a lot of orders. This has nothing to do with the salaries of my clients as I work around the world

• Like 5

that's amazing! I was trying to figure a common trend of my sales as well, but events appeared explaining my ideas were wrong: as example, I was thinking summer to be the worst period: wrong and so on. I think that we could find a realistic behaviour of the customers with a constant views number of our GIGs but our views change continually so it's not so easy.

• Like 5

I think it might be something else because of the fiverr algorithm. You can be happy because you get orders in the last two weeks of every month. There are many who do not receive any orders. There are many questions in this forum about not receiving orders.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, fastadking said:

It's always been this way on and off Fiverr. Most people have more discretionary income the second half of the month. 

really? I never noticed this, at least not in "music and audio". usually I received orders at the beginning and at the end of the month, not exactly with differences in quantity.

• Like 3