What can I do if I'm not getting order?

tomi_worth

hello everyone, I'm Worth. I've been on this platform for four month now and i rarely get message from buyers not to talk of getting orders, this is frustrating because a lot depends on my productivity, pls what can I do? i need advise from great minds. I'm into Digital marketing and Content writing, Thanks.

• Like 4

Hi @tomi_worth, can you use your digital marketing and writing skills to drive traffic to your gigs and write compelling gig descriptions that speak to your target customers so that they'll want to place orders on your gigs?

When I was a newbie seller last year, I spent most of my time improving my gigs and improving my skills by creating a strong portfolio. When buyers placed orders, they specifically mentioned my portfolio as a reason for them wanting to place orders. You only have 1 gig image on each gig - you can use 3 gig images, 2 PDFs, and 1 video per gig to create a compelling reason for your buyers to buy.

This article may help you:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/284256-no-orders-here-are-7-updates-you-can-make-during-the-slow-times/

• Like 4