Fiverr Closed an open Order

jhawkins77

Question

Hello,

I've been user Fiverr for 6 years now and yesterday I had an order close.  It is stated that the seller closed the order, but he states that he did not.  My seller is and has been outstanding.  He sends me photos every single day of project/order status.  We had set up 3 milestones (payments after each one) and after the first was reached and paid for a few days later, it closed as completed.  I show "0" active orders and the seller has no completed orders.  I can leave feedback for the seller, but again...he is not showing any completed orders and the order is no longer active on my end and I cannot start a new milestone. Seller is still working on the project and is just now 1/4 of the way through, which is fine and expected, but why has Fiverr shut down our project and how do we proceed so the seller gets paid and I don't get stuck with no end to my order?

I have this message on my completed orders dashboard: Your milestone order was stopped and marked as completed following your request. 

I didn't make any requests, so I don't know what the message is referring to.  The UI here is just awful.  You have to take a class to figure all of this out.  It's terrible.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, jhawkins77 said:

Hello,

I've been user Fiverr for 6 years now and yesterday I had an order close.  It is stated that the seller closed the order, but he states that he did not.  My seller is and has been outstanding.  He sends me photos every single day of project/order status.  We had set up 3 milestones (payments after each one) and after the first was reached and paid for a few days later, it closed as completed.  I show "0" active orders and the seller has no completed orders.  I can leave feedback for the seller, but again...he is not showing any completed orders and the order is no longer active on my end and I cannot start a new milestone. Seller is still working on the project and is just now 1/4 of the way through, which is fine and expected, but why has Fiverr shut down our project and how do we proceed so the seller gets paid and I don't get stuck with no end to my order?

I have this message on my completed orders dashboard: Your milestone order was stopped and marked as completed following your request. 

I didn't make any requests, so I don't know what the message is referring to.  The UI here is just awful.  You have to take a class to figure all of this out.  It's terrible.

Hello too.

It would be better if you discuss your case with Customer Support. Contact them and give them your Fiverr Order ID so that they can investigate properly!

• Like 2

Customer Support seems to be stuck.  This support ticket was opened 24 hours ago and has been touched by Joe, Daniella and Stan.  No one has been able to resolve.  To amp it up even more...Fiverr slapped me with a TOS warning because they marked the order "completed" and I need to pay the seller and make sure my items are completed and returned safely to me, I offered to pay using PayPal or Venmo since Fiverr has really messed up this transaction.  That's a TOS violation and it's a strike against me for trying to pay the seller what they should be paid for an order.

• Like 1