is multiple account usage belong to different people acceptable on a single pc?

rilljay11

Question

10 answers to this question

4 hours ago, kendal1747 said:

"The accounts may not share a withdrawal provider (PayPal/Payoneer)", does this apply to just a group of people or does it also apply to one single individual with several accounts?

The screenshot was one of an answer I received from CS when I asked about my husband starting a Fiverr account. 

• Like 9

11 hours ago, kendal1747 said:

"The accounts may not share a withdrawal provider (PayPal/Payoneer)", does this apply to just a group of people or does it also apply to one single individual with several accounts?

A PayPal or Payoneer account can only be attached to a single Fiverr account. So if a perosn has multiple accounts and breaks the rules, they would still need to have multiple paypal or payoneer accounts. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kendal1747 said:

But should our different gigs have different withdrawal accounts? PayPal/Payoneer?

A withdrawal account is associated with your Fiverr account, not with an individual gig. I see that you only have one gig, so maybe that's what got you confused. But there's no way to associate a withdrawal account with a specific gig, only with the entire Fiverr account.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, catwriter said:

I see that you only have one gig, so maybe that's what got you confused. But there's no way to associate a withdrawal account with a specific gig, only with the entire Fiverr account.

Yes, I meant different gigs not different accounts for one person. 

• Like 4