Fiverr Test

markeewan

Question

I have a buyer that has not provided all the order details and has now gone unresponsive.

It feels like it is a test from Fiverr to see how I handle this situation and I don't believe that it is a genuine order.

What is the best approach as I can't deliver the work without instructions.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

12 answers to this question

3 hours ago, markeewan said:

I have a buyer that has not provided all the order details and has now gone unresponsive.

It feels like it is a test from Fiverr to see how I handle this situation and I don't believe that it is a genuine order.

What is the best approach as I can't deliver the work without instructions.

Click on "Send a Reminder" button via Order Page. Else drop messages to your buyer via Chat option (Order Page) regarding requirements.

Has the countdown started? If not, then ask buyer for requirements. If countdown has started, then other option is to contact Customer Support, present your case and request them to contact buyer on their own and remind buyer about requirements.

Good Luck!

• Like 6
  • Up 5

7 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Click on "Send a Reminder" button via Order Page. Else drop messages to your buyer via Chat option (Order Page) regarding requirements.

Has the countdown started? If not, then ask buyer for requirements. If countdown has started, then other option is to contact Customer Support, present your case and request them to contact buyer on their own and remind buyer about requirements.

Good Luck!

Username does not exist!!

Anyway I contacted support, but they cannot respond in less than 12 hours and so I initiated a cancellation and hopefully I passed the test and I can move on to serving proper customers.

image.png.241d57b151f3ffdc8fad154bc1e7fd69.png

• Like 7

Just now, markeewan said:

Username does not exist!!

Anyway I contacted support, but they cannot respond in less than 12 hours and so I initiated a cancellation and hopefully I passed the test and I can move on to serving proper customers.

image.png.241d57b151f3ffdc8fad154bc1e7fd69.png

Well you are searching/looking for a buyer's profile in a wrong way. You need to type in address bar i.e. www.fiverr.com/username (type the username) and press enter. You will get it then..

Best way to contact Customer Support is after sending a Ticket to Support.. Go to your Twitter account, tag FiverrSupport and give them your Ticket ID. That way, they will respond you faster!

Good Luck!

• Like 9
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Well you are searching/looking for a buyer's profile in a wrong way. You need to type in address bar i.e. www.fiverr.com/username (type the username) and press enter. You will get it then..

Best way to contact Customer Support is after sending a Ticket to Support.. Go to your Twitter account, tag FiverrSupport and give them your Ticket ID. That way, they will respond you faster!

Good Luck!

I have used the address in the search bar and then there is a second option to search the user name and then it cannot be found, but I will take your advice on the Twitter account contact.

image.png.79e54ce85a5af829e3fc6d9f2947db1c.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, markeewan said:

I have used the address in the search bar and then there is a second option to search the user name and then it cannot be found, but I will take your advice on the Twitter account contact.

image.png.79e54ce85a5af829e3fc6d9f2947db1c.png

No. Actually you took it wrong. I meant address bar of your Web Browser (Not Fiverr's Search Bar). I am able to find the buyer's profile based on the name given by you!

Edited by smartdezigns
  • Like 7
  • Congrats! 1

7 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

No. Actually you took it wrong. I meant address bar of your Web Browser (Not Fiverr's Search Bar). I am able to find the buyer's profile based on the name given by you!

Thanks I thought it odd as I saw the profile live earlier in the day, perhaps I also searched in the sellers area instead of the buyers area. All a big learning curve and so I don't mind making mistakes, because that is how I learn.

I went to the Twitter profile called FiverrSupport for support and they have not been active since 2021, perhaps it is still worth a shot though.

Thanks for your help.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, markeewan said:

Good luck @markeewan!

I had 5 buyers in the last 2 months go unresponsive without providing all the order details and Customer Service was able to get them to respond when I couldn't.

I usually put in a ticket as soon as I notice there are missing requirements since it can take several days for Customer Service to respond. I'll cancel the ticket if I resolve the issue without Customer Service's help (I usually keep the ticket open until all requirements are open, with Customer Service are on standby). Once you have first contact with Customer Service, their response times are much faster with their follow up replies.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, markeewan said:

Thanks I thought it odd as I saw the profile live earlier in the day, perhaps I also searched in the sellers area instead of the buyers area. All a big learning curve and so I don't mind making mistakes, because that is how I learn.

I went to the Twitter profile called FiverrSupport for support and they have not been active since 2021, perhaps it is still worth a shot though.

Thanks for your help.

No worries. We are here to help and guide you! 😊

Post a Tweet then. Like Tag FiverrSupport in your Tweet (your own timeline) and then provide them your Ticket ID. That will work! See the image please. Try like that in your own Timeline

Twitter.jpg.5f19455699537552c7ed54130c051f43.jpg

• Like 6
  • Up 2

On 1/10/2023 at 5:59 PM, vickieito said:

Good luck @markeewan!

I had 5 buyers in the last 2 months go unresponsive without providing all the order details and Customer Service was able to get them to respond when I couldn't.

I usually put in a ticket as soon as I notice there are missing requirements since it can take several days for Customer Service to respond. I'll cancel the ticket if I resolve the issue without Customer Service's help (I usually keep the ticket open until all requirements are open, with Customer Service are on standby). Once you have first contact with Customer Service, their response times are much faster with their follow up replies.

Support responded quite quickly and we got everything sorted out without my ratings being affected.. Thanks to all the comments on the Forum for helping in this situation, as there was lot to process in a short amount of time.

• Like 5