What criteria should be followed to get more orders?

swaybur123

30 minutes ago, swaybur123 said:

Gig Click will increase?

Hi @swaybur123,  gig clicks can increase if you can make your gig title card look attractive to prospective buyers. Your gig images, gig video, title, price, seller level, and rated orders all play a factor in how attractive your gig is to buyers. Buyers only have seconds to decide which gigs to click on, so make sure your image is professional, unique, and clearly states the services that you offer.

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @swaybur123,  gig clicks can increase if you can make your gig title card look attractive to prospective buyers. Your gig images, gig video, title, price, seller level, and rated orders all play a factor in how attractive your gig is to buyers. Buyers only have seconds to decide which gigs to click on, so make sure your image is professional, unique, and clearly states the services that you offer.

@vickieito

Thanks we're grateful to you...! It's most important for us... 

• Like 7

If you're talking about the max time you can set to get an order done I believe it goes around 30 Days. Usually seen in gigs for big projects or handmade products and so on.

I don't really know what you mean by "after receiving the order".

• Like 5

4 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I never use SEO

Same here.  I never use SEO. Even some of my gig images are not the preferred size, and my profile text and gig description still needs some improvements. It’s all about the services that you offer on Fiverr. Offer great quality at a fair price and you will get orders. Offering services in an over-saturated market will give you no (or very few) orders. 

• Like 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

To rank your GIG faster you must have good quality images that catches people's eye. Then the Title of the GIG is important. Try to adjust your keywords in the title too. Do not oversell yourself. Follow Fiverr guidelines for each category in your GIG. Lastly, share your GIG in social media platforms. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Ranking your Fiverr gig quickly can be challenging, but here are some tips that can help : 

Use relevant keywords :

Optimize your gig description:

Offer competitive pricing:

Promote your gig on social media: 

Deliver high-quality work:

Respond quickly to messages:

• Like 3