My account was disabled for no specified reason

envyvfx

Today I opened fiverr and it asked to verify, so I did. Once i completed the verification an email was sent to my email stating my account was permanently disabled. It had no reason in the email so im not sure what exactly happened. I haven't sold on fiverr in 11 months but was planning to reopen my gig this week so this is really disappointing. If anyone has had a similiar problem to this please can you provide a solution. I have already contacted support but they have not replied yet. 

P.S. I had to create this new account in order to contact support and make this post as i cant login to my old (main) account anymore

BROFIVERR.PNG

• Like 2

2 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Clearly the verification process showed something wrong and Fiverr disabled the account. 

Yes I agree something is wrong there, but why wont they tell me what exactly it is that went wrong? Do I just have to wait a long time for customer service to respond? Is there anyway I will get my account back?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, envyvfx said:

I had to create this new account in order to contact support

You could have contacted support via email (support@fiverr.com). Now, by creating a new account without permission, you have definitely violated Fiverr's Terms of Service.

Also, if this is your new account that you have created in order to post on the forum, how come your profile on the main site states that your account was created in January 2021?

5 hours ago, envyvfx said:

Once i completed the verification an email was sent to my email stating my account was permanently disabled.

According to your account, you're 14 (or were 14 in January 2021, but even then, you'd still be a minor). Your account would have to be owned by a parent or a legal guardian.

• Like 4