Hi! I have a question about suddenly de-ranked my fiverr gigs.

alisher_2

Question

I am level one seller. In the first I got near to 700 impressions on each gig, but after achievement the level one my all gigs impressions in going down day by day. i did SEO of my gigs by myself and using fiverr platform also. but i didn't get any result. what is the reason of this failure. even when i got 700 impressions on each gig then the SEO is also done by myself.

some day's ago my all gig's suddenly have 1.2k impressions each in just one day and after that day again my all gig's de ranked and getting impression just 10 to 12 even my gigs are ranked on first pages in different 5 Tags. please answer me in best way, so i can improve my business . I attached the impressions graph in below. I shall be highly thankful to you for this. 

here is my profile link

https://www.fiverr.com/alisher_2

Note: Two month before i got minimum 700 Impressions on each gig every single day and got orders regularly. but after that i am facing these problem. 

graph-2.png

graph-3.png

graph.png

• Like 8

5 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, alisher_2 said:

What should we to do then? could we say fiverr is short term business?  my one friend having same issue. he is level two. and completed 700+ orders in 18 months. but now have same issue like i said. 

I'm in the same situation, +1500 positive reviews, I've been on Fiverr for more than 5 years and this is the first time this has happened to me. It problem started around October.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

Thank you Sir. Then why my gigs are showing on first page using 4 to 5 search tags. the tags is usually most relevant  to my services. 

And May I contact with fiverr customer Support for this reason? Could they blocked me if I contact them for this issue?

• Like 5

13 hours ago, florenciafarkas said:

Unfortunately, there are several of us in the same situation and there are no answers... I have tried multiple times to contact support and it was a waste of time. Although I provided graphics, screenshots, and detailed info, Fiverr support always gave me the same automatic response.

What should we to do then? could we say fiverr is short term business?  my one friend having same issue. he is level two. and completed 700+ orders in 18 months. but now have same issue like i said. 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, florenciafarkas said:

I'm in the same situation, +1500 positive reviews, I've been on Fiverr for more than 5 years and this is the first time this has happened to me. It problem started around October.

Yes you are right. I checked your profile. and  exactly this problem start from October. But what could be the Solution of this problem. Otherwise at the end we could leave the fiverr platform. Its difficult situation. we totally dependent on fiverr. but Now I think fiverr leave us alone.   

• Like 4