Has fiverr limited the avenues for new sellers by omitting the Buyer Request Option?

abdullahyo121

Question

Well, as a buyer, I would only go the the sellers with multiple positive reviews and to the ones with less or no reviews. Previously, this was offset by the Buyer Request Option where people could pitch their services and get hired. With that option excluded, it will be really difficult for the new sellers to prosper without getting a bunch of fake orders first. Any ideas, thoughts?

• Like 6

1 answer to this question

10 minutes ago, ads_ionic said:

It is not uncommon for online marketplaces to make changes to their platforms over time, including the features and options available to users. In the case of Fiverr, it is possible that the Buyer Request option has been removed or limited for some users, although I do not have specific information on this. I recommend reaching out to Fiverr's customer support team if you have questions or concerns about the features and options available to you as a seller on the platform. They should be able to provide you with the most up-to-date information and assistance.

Don't message CS for info you can find online. They have enough work as is. BR is gone for good, replaced by briefs, which works quite differently as it matches people up with less sellers at a time.

Will it limit new sellers? Not the ones who have experience in their field and know how to showcase it, but that's kind of the point.

• Like 7