Hello, I lost my gig rank 6 months ago.

Seems that you have a lot more experience working on Fiverr than me, but I've had the same problem as you. What I did is I just moved on and tried to dominate another search list, and it has worked! 

I think it could be because Fiverr tries to give all sellers in the same category "a chance" to get to the top of the search list, but I could be completely wrong.

• Like 4

There could be a variety of reasons why your gig rank on Fiverr may have decreased. Here are a few potential causes and things you can try to improve your gig rank:

1. Your gig may not be performing as well as it was before: Try analyzing the performance of your gig and making any necessary changes, such as updating the gig description or pricing.
  2. Your competitors may be outperforming you: Consider researching your competitors and finding ways to differentiate your gig and make it stand out.
  3. You may not be getting as many orders or positive reviews as before: Try promoting your gig more actively and providing excellent service to your customers to increase the chances of getting positive reviews and repeat business.
  4. There may have been changes to the Fiverr algorithm: Fiverr may periodically update its ranking algorithm, which could affect the rank of your gig. In this case, there may not be much you can do other than to continue providing high-quality service and following best practices for optimizing your gig.

I hope these suggestions are helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, israfilmuntahar said:

you can share your gig on social media. for increase your gig impression.

Sharing gig links on social media has absolutely NOTHING to do with on-site-only impressions. Please learn how Fiverr actually works before trying to give others advice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1