Multiple Fiverr account

saikat604

Question

Hi there, 

I have been working in this Amazing platform for last one year and a level 2 seller also. Actually i need a help from the experts,  my younger sister is very much interested to start journey in fiverr. But in our house we have only 1 laptop.

In this situations is there any way to start multiple fiverr by using same laptop and same Wifi network? Or it creates any problems in my current account?

Thanks in advance 

Edited by saikat604
  • Like 5

5 answers to this question

Only customer support can tell you if Fiverr agrees or not. If you just start without their consent, Fiverr will see this as you having 2 accounts and you will get banned. Most likely she can't offer the same services you do, in the same category. So, it's a good idea to go to customer support and talk with them. 

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, saikat604 said:

In this situations is there any way to start multiple fiverr by using same laptop and same Wifi network?

Only if you contact Customer Support and ask them for permission and advice.

What they will most likely tell you is that you and your sister must have different email addresses, phone numbers and PayPal/Payoneer accounts, as well as that you have to offer different services. Plus you won't be allowed to interact with each other on Fiverr.

But you have to ask them first and inform them of the situation, otherwise both you and your sister could get permanently banned.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, marketingpoints said:

Its safe to create multiple account with different device. One device ne account.

The rule is that one person is only allowed to have one account. Just because one person has multiple devices doesn't mean that they're allowed multiple accounts. 

Be careful, so you don't join the thousands of your countrymen who got their accounts restricted for breaking the rules.

• Like 6

It is generally not recommended to create multiple Fiverr accounts from the same WiFi connection because Fiverr's systems may detect the multiple accounts as being connected to the same IP address and could potentially flag or suspend them for suspicious activity. If you need to create multiple accounts, it is recommended to use a separate WiFi connection or device for each account.

Its safe to create multiple account with different device. One device ne account. You can use same wifi but service should different.

• Like 6