scammed

Hello sir , hope i someone can help me , i connect to https://www.fiverr.com/davscore for he make program for me , im new here i could not know the payments from website

he ask me pay via USDT he send me his address and i pay to him , after i pay i got blocked that proof

image.thumb.png.d67e47d31e416d13ff70cb7733727c77.png

image.thumb.png.a32a04fdc3eafd004c1192d1f58b0cc6.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.455b7713248debac8a52ac5c99e88f68.jpeg

so please help me admin , remember im new i did not know pay only from website

Fiverr can't protect you or your money if you pay a seller outside the platform. You've lost your money and time. 

2 minutes ago, huseenomer90 said:

i did not know anythink about rules here bcz my english not good 

Yes, it shows. But I'm pretty sure any automatic translation can give you a hint about the rules. And I'm pretty sure you can find honest freelancers who talk your language. This situation could have been avoided. You learnt the lesson, I guess...

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Just now, moonstaredits said:

Fiverr can't protect you or your money if you pay a seller outside the platform. You've lost your money and time. 

Yes, it shows. But I'm pretty sure any automatic translation can give you a hint about the rules. And I'm pretty sure you can find honest freelancers who talk your language. This situation could have been avoided. You learnt the lesson, I guess...

i did not know this 😢 i make 100$ in 15 days and this scam me in 10 min 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, huseenomer90 said:

i did not know this 😢 i make 100$ in 15 days and this scam me in 10 min 

I'm so sorry this happened to you. The worst part is you can't report this to Customer Support because you didn't pay on Fiverr... Be careful for the next time.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1